New to Cruising and Leave Jan 3!

VLee

DIS Veteran
Oh, we are so new to all of this! I just today made a reservation for the 3-day cruise, leaving Jan 3, 2008. (We were scheduled to be at WDW anyway, so I moved our flights back one day and decided to try a short cruise "to get our feet wet".

I did use my DVC points (210) for 2 A and 2 C (and have read the advice of renting them out instead and paying cash for the cruise.) Yet, the cash price I received was $2,350, which equates to a little over $11 per pt. I had access points due to receiving 220 developer points this year.

The way I count, tomorrow makes 75 days out from our cruise. I have my cabin number and reservation number. Whom do I call to make reservations for Palo, WHEN can I call, or do I have all the necessary information to do this on line?

Any quick advice would be very helpful. Obviously, we have a lot of learning and planning to do.

Do they have the Pirate party on the 3 day cruise?

We are set for late dining and waitlisted for early..do I have any hope of getting the early?

We have a 5 and 7 year old going along and will be busy trying to pay a little extra to get their passports expedited.

All of the reservations are made on-line through the DCL website. Did you get a reservation number when you booked your trip? You use the ressie number and your date of birth (anyone's birthday that is on the trip and over 18) and you can pull up your reservation and make all of your excursion, PALO and kids club reservations. You also should print out the boarding information and print it out before you leave so you have a quick check in process.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter