New T-Shirt DISigns Added

Just wanted to share:
DisboardsMikellaCinderella.jpg

I followed the directions on how to add the Disney font to my computer and added my DISname all by myself! I'm so proud! :lmao::thanks:

Love your DISigns~ Thanks for sharing your talent!!

That's great. :goodvibes I am glad you were able to do it. I never mind doing personalization for people, but some people are like me and want to see if they can do it themselves. That is how I started out many years ago. :thumbsup2 Have fun on your trip. Penny

Would you please make me a "proud member" DISign? If you have it available with Mickey, instead of Minnie that would just put me over the moon. (I don't wear Minnie. I don't want her to think that I approve of her spending so much time with my boyfriend;)) But if Minnie is how it comes, I love it so much, I wouldn't care!

Thanks you!

No offence ment to the Minnie fans out there:thumbsup2

I will look for a Mickey comuter/typewriter clip art. I will do next weekend. :hippie:Penny

Would you please make me a "proud member" DISign? If you have it available with Mickey, instead of Minnie that would just put me over the moon. (I don't wear Minnie. I don't want her to think that I approve of her spending so much time with my boyfriend;)) But if Minnie is how it comes, I love it so much, I wouldn't care!

Thanks you!

Hi - Just got out of the hospital yesterday. I will try and work on these this weekend but I am making no promises. :goodvibesI am on lots of medications for Infected Sinus, Pneumonia, Heart Problems and COPD. (I am a mess:scared1:) so it is kind of hard to focus. :lmao: Penny

Hi - Just got out of the hospital yesterday. I will try and work on these this weekend but I am making no promises. :goodvibesI am on lots of medications for Infected Sinus, Pneumonia, Heart Problems and COPD. (I am a mess:scared1:) so it is kind of hard to focus. :lmao: Penny

Penny - I will keep you in my prayers and hope you have a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself!

Penny...you have ALWAYS been my biggest cheerleader and I so appreciate. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and I hold you dear to my heart!! :lovestruc

Thanks everyone. Doing a little better today. Getting old is not for the faint of heart.:scared1: Serioulsy, everything I have wrong with me (according to the docs) is fixable. The only thing I am most upset about is Jim has asked me to cancel my pin trading weekend over at the Central Jersey Pin Trading event. He can't go with me because of school and because of my health he asked me if I would cancel. Now you have to understand that this man never asks me to do anything. he is not a Disney fan but said yes when I wanted to buy AKL DVC. Then said yes again when I wanted to buy DVC at the Boadwalk. He goes on at least one or two trips with me a year to Disney and encourages me to go on at least two a year without him, so we he asks me to do something, I have to say yes. :confused3 & he is right as I do try and do too much when he isn't around to stop me. :rolleyes1 So I am being a bum today and checking email (since I didn't win the mega millions:sad1:).
So I am spending this afternoon looking at all of the new DISigns. I love looking at what you guys do as you inspire me to do new things. Plus I save your DISigns like crazy:worship:. So everyone have a nice day and keep on DISigning and I will keep on lurking. :cheer2: :cool1::thumbsup2Penny

Wanting to make my first t-shirt this week for my DS birthday and wondering what kind of iron-on paper you use. I tried to buy some from amazon and there was like 4 different kinds and all of them had great reviews and bad reviews...so no idea what to get.

Thanks

Wanting to make my first t-shirt this week for my DS birthday and wondering what kind of iron-on paper you use. I tried to buy some from amazon and there was like 4 different kinds and all of them had great reviews and bad reviews...so no idea what to get.

Thanks

I PM'd you the information. Penny:goodvibes

I hope you feel better soon! :flower3: No worries! If you get to it, bunus. If not, I'll still be at Disney!!!!

You just focus on taking care of yourself. That's what's most important.

Thanks you!

Just noticed you are from "west of Philly". I live in Philly, work in Langhorne, raised in Marcus Hook & graduated from Media high school (many moons ago). Brother and his family still live in Ogden. :goodvibes
Anyway, what name did you want on the DISign? I posted two below with my name. :goodvibes

DBoardMemberMickey.jpg

DBoardMickey2.jpg

& now I am going back to bed:rolleyes1

WOW Small world. I grew up in Kennett Square, lived right outside of Harcus Hook when I first left home. I lived in Philly for a few years, then moved to Media when I got engaged. We live in Broomall now. I work in Philly now.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Mickey DISigns!! My favorite is the bottom one. Could you put my dis name Vandercapellen on it. It's fabulous!!!!!

When you have time, can you please personalize your I'm the Mommy feel free to treat me like a Princess design and change Mommy to Grandma?

Thank you
Melanie

Sorry, i am behind. I was in the hospital, still recovering and now working on my taxes. I will try and do these next weekend. Penny

Agreed! Take care of yourself!

You can disregard my personalization request. I will just use the Mommy one for myself. Thanks though! I love this design you did!!!

Wish me luck as I've never made t-shirts for a trip before!! I hope I don't mess them up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!