New styles at disneyshopping??? When?

virginiamama

DIS Veteran
I received a mini (teaser) catalog a couple of weeks ago. It had some new styles of tees and other clothes. They were in an "artist" style. LOVED them! They still have not shown up on the website. The catalog was royal blue with a big sketched Mickey face on the front. Anyone else anxiously awaiting these? Are they available at the Disney Stores? Any info would be appreciated. TIA!

I think that the smaller catalog that came out a couple weeks ago was only at the Disney store - they do have all the new stuff out, at least here in Pittsburgh...

virginiamama said:
I received a mini (teaser) catalog a couple of weeks ago. It had some new styles of tees and other clothes. They were in an "artist" style. LOVED them! They still have not shown up on the website. The catalog was royal blue with a big sketched Mickey face on the front. Anyone else anxiously awaiting these? Are they available at the Disney Stores? Any info would be appreciated. TIA!

You're thinking of the Disney Store back to school booklet (super CUTE stuff in there, you're right)--that is a different company than Disneyshopping. The Children's Place Company now owns Disney Store (as of September 2005), while Disney still owns Disneyshopping. They carry different merchandise---there are a few items that can be purchased in both, but very few.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter