New Spa Treatments! New Spa Prices!

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
Courtesy of some recent Magic cruisers, we have the brand new spa list, complete with new treatments and also new prices. New treatments include a Japanese Silk Facial, hot stone massages (I get these at the spa at home and love 'em), and a lime and ginger salt glow. But I did get sticker shock when I saw the new price of the Absolute Face & Body: $237! The other increases were not quite as hefty as that one. For the new treatment list, go to http://www.disneycruiser.info/spa.htm
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

WoW - that is a BIG price increase.......couples massage now $242! Glad I booked REAS for $299 - it is now a bargain!

I am doing to Hot Stone massage tomorrow, that is around 170.00 I think. I did the Chakra (sp?) capsule today and also have one Thurs. I really liked that, it was 45.00 for 25 minutes. I also did the spa taster on Sunday, That was about 120 I think....I was in the rainforest room today too, wow is that a great place. Those aroma mist showers are awesome!!

Originally posted by aprilgail2
I am doing to Hot Stone massage tomorrow, that is around 170.00 I think. I did the Chakra (sp?) capsule today and also have one Thurs. I really liked that, it was 45.00 for 25 minutes. I also did the spa taster on Sunday, That was about 120 I think....I was in the rainforest room today too, wow is that a great place. Those aroma mist showers are awesome!!
What exactly is the balancing treatment?????

That is an OUTRAGEOUS price increase for the AFB treatment! :eek: Almost $100 more???

I've done a hot stone massage before, at a very upscale hotel spa in Hawaii, and I loved it...and it was nowhere NEAR $170. Yikes on those PRICES!

Anyone here tried the algae super-detox? Gf wants to do it, but I am skeptical of its claims...

goingbacksoon

dw enjoyed the hydrotherapy on the wonder our last cruise. i don't see it on the treatment sheet. the old prices still posted on dcl's site says it's $26, so it's a bargain compared to these other treatments (well, it's only 20 minutes).

Let's just say I'm glad I booked the REAS package for our Nov cruise!! Out of $299 for the package, $242 will go just for the couples massage!!! :earseek: And $20 for Palo's, so that leaves $37 to cover the champagne breakfast in bed and the arrival gift!! Now THAT's a deal!! ;)

So if I book it and don't have a SO to share it with, will I get both massages?

Scratch
pirate:

Those prices really have gone up! I'm SO glad we booked the REAS package! Thanks for the link to the new price list, Barb! :)

Now I'm worried that they are going to increase the price of the REAS package. I don't believe they've added my dates so I can book it yet. :(

Originally posted by Scratch42
So if I book it and don't have a SO to share it with, will I get both massages?

Scratch
pirate:
don't think so ;)

i want to book the reas package, but i've seen on the dis board that they're not offering it on the repro cruises.

Thanks for the update Barb! I'm also very glad I booked the REAS.

Scratch, I've read of people who've booked the package only to find out their partner wasn't interested in the spa. They were able book both massages for theirself.

Darn!!! Following the recommendation of my SPA hero (Barb :)), I did the AFB last year and WAS really looking forward to doing it again... But that's a huge price jump!!! At least we got a warning...cruising should be stress free and the sticker shock over that type of increase would have me out-bouncing Tigger!! :Pinkbounc

Thanks for the updates!!
Ginny

Surial Bath?

I did she the name was changed but I didn't see it on the price list. Does anyone know how much this runs?

I'm really looking forward to it with DH!! (wink)

:tongue:

Originally posted by thiscloud
i want to book the reas package, but i've seen on the dis board that they're not offering it on the repro cruises.
Actually they are only booking the REAS through the end of 2004 right now ... as the 2005 cruises get closer they may (or may not) add it as an option to book (and I'm bettin' at a higher price) later.

This does make the REAS package look like a bargain! I was thinking about it -- now I'm thinking harder. I expect the price will rise in the future.

Question:
Is there a limit to how many people can book the REAS package? Should I make sure to reserve it ASAP so that I won't be left out, or can I pretty much call up two weeks before the cruise and expect to be included?

I was shocked....we planned on getting a couples massage for $178 and when we went to the spa - it was now 242~~~we still did it but I kept trying to convince DH that for only 30 more we could be having it in the island!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter