New SIS Prize - Mr. Toad's Car Magic

Walt must know I am busy today - 1 ride, 1 sword pin, 1 pull - Magic!!

My pin collection remains complete.

Whoo hoo... well took me half the day to get it...but hey just won it!!! Yay

Now off to try and get it gor hubby!! :)

I am having the worst luck trying to get one of these pins. I have ridden the ride 10 times and have gotten three sword in the stone pins but each one gave me nothing. I guess I will have to keep trying...

I am so tired of reading: "Nice try VirtuallyMe but you do not have what it takes..."

Just up the pins to ride quotient to a sword with everyother ride and win with every sword...

I was riding quite a bit this morning. I will have to say the odds of winning, are nothing like it was for Coral Magic. Especially when it was first released by way of Sword in the Stone. :rolleyes1

Also ... I remember riding this as a kid and kind of squinting my eyes because I used to be scared of it. I have no clue why. I don't really remember much of it ... just that I was kind of scared of it and being in that car meant that I wasn't "covered" (like how the Doom Buggy keeps you covered in HM). Does anyone remember this ride specifically?

There are many a website devoted to the WDW toad, but this one is my favorite. http://virtual-toad.com/

5 rides, 3 pins, 0 wins..
EDIT: 6 rides, 3 pins, 0 wins..
EDIT: 7 rides, 3 pins, 0 wins..
EDIT: 8 rides, 4 pins, 0 wins..
EDIT: 9 rides, 5 pins, 0 wins..

No problem! It's been fun to watch him build over the years.
Back on the magic...6 rides 0 pins, so 0 wins.
Well now 7 rides, 1 pin, 0 wins. Giving up for the day.

10 rides, 5 pins, 0 wins..
Arg!

EDIT: 11 rides, 6 pins, 0 wins..
EDIT: 12 rides, 7 pins, 0 wins..
EDIT: 13 rides, 7 pins, 0 wins..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!