New Season Pass Holder - Just got back 12/4-12/8

RayRay13

Mouseketeer
Hi! I love reading all the great info and stories on the DIS app. I have daydreamed about getting an annual pass since I was a little girl visiting from NJ. I am now a big girl living in WPB FL with my own little girl, now 11 and my little boy almost 7 and we started our 1st Disney year out with a bang! My DH has a very low fun tolerance, lol, so it was just me and my best buddies.

A few brief highlights to share. before I collapse into a post-WDW coma like sleep.
#1 - Christmas Party
If any of you have a teen or pre-teen, you know how difficult it is to get any reaction out of them other than maybe disgust or anger. Imagine my surprise when my little girl squealed with delight upon entering Main St! It was worth every bit of the trip.

#2- Singing A Pirates Life with my little boy while we sailed through the line for the 6th time.

#3 - My kids fighting over who would get to ride with me <3

More to come....

file.php

Welcome to the DisBoards ray :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter