nEW SCRAPBOOKING TOOL

bunnymkc

<font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th
Just purchased the Disney Mickey & Friends Print Artist from Priceclub today...it was $25. but it has scrapbooking pages with all the five char.MM,MM,DD,DD,PLUTO AND GOOFY...I have been on it for HOURS..MAKING FRAMES,PAGES FOR THE SCRAPBOOK AND I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO LOOK AT ALL YOU CAN DO!! I have to go to bed now but I can't tear myself away...Marianne:earsgirl: :wave:P.S. I also bought one of those things that Lisa said to store supplies in but I bought it in Target for $30....it has 7 drawers..I HAVE BEEN A BAD BAD GIRL TODAY...LOL

LOL, bunny! Isn't it fun to be bad? :) I'll have to look into the print studio. Thanks for the tip.

Other than buying one of those organizers that cost about $100 :eek: can anyone recommend the best way to store scrapbooking supplies?

I mainly use the 12 x 12 paper although I do have some of the smaller paper.

I have some die cuts, paper edgers, punches that a friend gave me because she never used them.

Any ideas would be appreciated. :D

I want a Print Artist Studio!!!!!!

On Ebay, I bought a plastic holder for 12x12 paper. It looks like one of those plastic accordian files. I don't know where the original seller got it from, but I bought it, with some 12x12 paper inside, for less than $12.
Maybe Creative Memories sells them?

Donna

Creative Memories sells an accordian style thing called the File Mate and it has folders, but it holds their 10x12 paper. I have the Cropper Hopper (but not the whole rolling cart thing) Just the big plastic case that has hanging file folders that hold 12x12 paper quite well. It was cheaper b/c I didn't buy the whole system, but I have seen things just like it at our local office supply store. Also, I use those plastic cube-style crates with pendaflex hanging file folders to put stuff in. Some of the crates have a ridge on the inside that will accomodate the hanging files quite well.
Don't you guys just love scrapbook supplies and all the fun things to store them in? :D

Happy Scrappin'
Candi

I have only just started, and already I've found that I am swamped with stuff.
I bought a cheap plastic chest of drawers from Argos (a cheap UK store). It has 12x14 drawers so I can store 12x12 paper flat, but I have a plastic box to hold 12x12 paper and that doesn't fit.
The unit has 4 drawers, 2 deep and 2 shallow. In 1 of the deep I have all my paper and card, 1 shallow has tools like scissors, punches etc, and the other shallow has stickers, diecuts etc in plastic bags. The bottom deep drawer has magazines and catalogs etc.
The only downside to it is that my albums won't fit in, so I keep them on top, but I worry that my dd (3.5) will get ahold of them.

all in all, for £20 it was a pretty good buy, and it's on wheels, so I just wheel it over to the dining room table (then usually I take all the drawers out and spread out right across the entire table Lol!)

Bev

I use pizza boxes to store my 12x12 sheets, they work perfectly....ask at your local pizza shop if you can buy one or two. They shouldnt be much.

Also have a plastic 3 drawer unit on wheels. The bottom drawer is for files which I have labeled, xmas, bday, vacations, sports, letters etc. This is where I keep stickers and die cuts. This way when I need a sports piece I pull the file and its all right there. THe top two drawers are for my markers, cutting tools etc. Then on top of all this I have a desk organizer for extra paper, the solid type that I use to cut for frames and such. Even with all of this I dont always feel organized enough.

I am now totally excited about finding the Print Artist program....hmmmm I wonder how much money I have in supplies.....oh boy!!

cindy

I bought mine over a month ago, but didn't open it until this week. Has anyone noticed there are no holiday items included?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter