New Room Only Codes

I could not apply it because I was told that I am checking in on the 6th and the code is up until checking out on the 6th of Dec... weird.. and I called back and got the same answer, so I guess I not getting a discount on that night. .oh well I have CAA for that night which is better than nothing.

Thanks for letting us know there was a code. I hope someone can use it!
Mousy

I could not apply it because I was told that I am checking in on the 6th and the code is up until checking out on the 6th of Dec... weird.. and I called back and got the same answer, so I guess I not getting a discount on that night. .oh well I have CAA for that night which is better than nothing.

Thanks for letting us know there was a code. I hope someone can use it!
Mousy

That's odd maybe it is a blackout day.:confused3 We are staying one night at Por from Dec 21st to 22nd and used the code.

Looking for an opinion here...

I was just talking to CRO and I got offered pop for $94 a room for one night Dec 6th.. would need 2 rooms for our family and total cost would be $211 we currently have FW cabin for $243 for the one night and it is tied into another ressie for 40% off the rest of the stay. Would you do it for one night and save $32 or is the move after 1 night not worth that? I would need to get grocieries after we move instead of arrival day. Right now I am leaning towards not doing it but am I being silly or would you not do it also? On the plus side it is a chance to see a hotel we have never been in and we can get a good nights sleep without the kids in our room but then have to unpack the next day after a day in the parks.

Thanks in advance!
Mousy

I just looked on the web site and that is rack rate for POP.. I did not know that. I just she was just giving me some options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter