**NEW ROFR LIST (post your details here after reading 1st post)

Thanks for your support! It makes me feel a little better. :)

I don't think there's any rhyme or reason to what they take, so the two of you waiting will probably pass without a hitch. Actually, so much had been passing as of late that I was SHOCKED to hear that they took it. I know I shouldn't have been.

I'm already working on another offer, but I dread going through the wait again. Ugh.

1mama2three said:
I'm already working on another offer, but I dread going through the wait again. Ugh.

I put through 2 contracts at the same time. If I get both, I will have done my add-on in the beginning. Hubby thinks I'm crazy and will probably be happy with only 1 contract. It will really suck if I don't get at least one. 16 more days to wait.

Good luck to everyone else.

I put through 2 contracts at the same time. If I get both, I will have done my add-on in the beginning. Hubby thinks I'm crazy and will probably be happy with only 1 contract. It will really suck if I don't get at least one. 16 more days to wait.

Good luck to everyone else.

I totally thought about doing that. I think I'll wait until we have more cash reserves though. If my direct and resale both happen, we'll be at 270 pts which is plenty to start with.

I didn't plan it, it just happened. I knew I wanted either VGC or Aulani. I figured with having so many resorts in WDW, we could do get into at least something at the 7 month window. Found an Aulani contract that was a little bigger than I planned, but I thought it was a good deal, so I made an offer on it. The sellers took forever (a week) to respond, meanwhile, I found a VGC contract that looked good. I made a low offer on VGC, thinking that they would counter. Aulani sellers accepted, and VGC sellers accepted. What have I done? LOL. In 16/17 days, I guess we'll see.

I suggested doing the 2 offer thing back when I made that first offer. My husband wasn't buying it then, and he doesn't buy it now. He says there's no rush. Ugh. He SO doesn't understand the seriousness of my addiction.:rotfl:

I didn't plan it, it just happened. I knew I wanted either VGC or Aulani. I figured with having so many resorts in WDW, we could do get into at least something at the 7 month window. Found an Aulani contract that was a little bigger than I planned, but I thought it was a good deal, so I made an offer on it. The sellers took forever (a week) to respond, meanwhile, I found a VGC contract that looked good. I made a low offer on VGC, thinking that they would counter. Aulani sellers accepted, and VGC sellers accepted. What have I done? LOL. In 16/17 days, I guess we'll see.

I'll trade BLT points from you in a few years

I suggested doing the 2 offer thing back when I made that first offer. My husband wasn't buying it then, and he doesn't buy it now. He says there's no rush. Ugh. He SO doesn't understand the seriousness of my addiction.:rotfl:

Yup! I tend to binge on things I want, so I'm currently binging on DVC. This is better though, since it's for the family, and not just for me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

After the long wait, we passed today!!!
$66 - $21,429 - 314 - SSR - June - 27/'13 - 314/'14 sent 6/24, passed 7/23

We have a Disney cruise booked for December. Since both my contracts are loaded, I'm playing with the idea of going to WDW instead, and pushing off the cruise for another time, when I have less points expiring. I could also rent the points out and that would pay for some of the cruise. I can't make a decision though until the ROFR comes through. The wait is so agonizing.

Finally got the formal e-mail from Disney saying we passed ROFR

160 points at $80 a point. All points from 2013-2014 and 2015 are included. Seller pays closing and paid for 2013 fees

That is a totally awesome deal, congratulations. BTW what was the UY? I have a sweet, but not as sweet deal as yours in ROFR and your deal makes me know my deal can go through :)

Just passed ROFR yesterday on our first contract!!! Paid a little more, but it had a lot of points up front that works great for us.
Details:

$73-$11680-160-SSR-Sept-129/'12, 160/'13, 160/'14-sent 6/26, passed 7/23

I think I have everything updated to this point. I will be away until Sunday and will update soon after I get back.

Finally got the formal e-mail from Disney saying we passed ROFR

160 points at $80 a point. All points from 2013-2014 and 2015 are included. Seller pays closing and paid for 2013 fees

Congrats! This makes me sad though as I was ROFR'ed last month on the exact same contract size and price (except there were only 126 pts for '13), and i was paying all cc and mf. What is your use year? Lucky dog!!! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!