New Rig before the Fort?

CampFanatic

Fort Wilderness; since 1985!
:surfweb:Need some advice from all of you! Before we return to the Fort in another year, we'd like to replace our 2004 Winnebago Sightseer. We'd like a Class A Diesel no longer than 34 or 35 feet and NO TALLER than 11'6" or so. So far, there's only the Damon Avanti and the Four Winds Serrano that fit the bill, but both lack closet space. Any other ideas?? Thanks for your help!:worship:

I have to ask, why the 11'6"? You really limit yourself with that.

If you can go up a foot to around 12'7" all of the Tiffin Allegro Bay Floorplans from 34' to 38' are available with the Freightliner FRED (Front Engine Diesel). All have ample closets.

Right now we store our Sightseer in our daughter and son-in-law's pole barn which has 14' doors - to keep it out of the harsh Michigan winters. We'd like to be able to store our new MH in our own pole barn which is 40' X 24' and only has a 12' door - actually height is 11'8". Therefore, we'd need something no taller than 11'5" or 11'6" to get it in. Good question! I should have explained myself better. :thumbsup2 Thank you for asking! Any advice? :idea:

I think the major problem is that you are only wanting 34-35 ft in length. Only so much can fit in that space, so closets/storage are the first things to be eliminated. If you go longer I think you will find the floorplan that you need.

Good luck in your search.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!