New rides official

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by Dznefreek, May 19, 2002.

1. Dznefreek

Dznefreek DIS Veteran

An article in today's Orlando Sentinel talks about Shrek 3-D coming to USF and USH. It will replace "Alfred Hitchcock: The Art of Making Movies." The ride will consist of 3-D effects, moving simulators, and "smells" from the movie.

Funtastic World of H-B to be replaced by "Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius." Ride Jimmy's rocket and be joined by Rugrats and Sponge Bob Square Pants.

Article also talks about search for land in Germany and China for another US park and how Osaka did 1 million visitors in 37 days and total attendance was 11 million; 2 million more than projected.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. rocketman23

rocketman23 <font color = green>Zamp in the Lamp<br><font colo

So, Earl, are these the two major attractions for USF next year?

4. Afroman

Afroman Creative Consultant

Well I hope they do something along the lines of an older genre over at IOA, don't get me wrong, US needs rides/shows for a younger audience but after waiting since the opening of IOA for another thrill ride and for it to take this long is just heart breaking but i'm sure something big is planned for IOA.:confused: :confused:

5. Disney Talker

Disney Talker <font color=navy>WDW AND USF ADDICT<br><font color

When can we expect these new attractions? When will Alfred Hitchcock and Hanna Barbara be closing for good....

6. Dznefreek

Dznefreek DIS Veteran

Link to article:

<a href=http://orlandosentinel.com/business/orl-asecuniversal19051902may19.story?coll=orl%2Dhome%2Dheadlines>Universal</a>