New RFID and old tickets

bluecastle

DIS Veteran
I have passes that I bought last year and did not use due to having to cancel my trip. When I check in to WL, will I receive new tix that work with the RFID entrances? Thanks for any info!

I have passes that I bought last year and did not use due to having to cancel my trip. When I check in to WL, will I receive new tix that work with the RFID entrances? Thanks for any info!
I don't know if you'd get the news tickets automatically...you might have to exchange them at the resort or ticket windows.

I'm sure someone who knows more will correct me if I'm wrong.
;)

I don't know if you'd get the news tickets automatically...you might have to exchange them at the resort or ticket windows.

I'm sure someone who knows more will correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

No one corrected you, so I am thinking you are right and that this is something that can be taken care of at check in. I have a couple of months to find out the answer to my question. :)
I think that as more people post about their RFID experiences I will find out for sure. Thanks for responding!

Why bother? There really is no advantage to using RFID tickets as compared to any others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter