new restaurant suggestions....

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by squirrel922, Aug 10, 2006.

1. squirrel922

squirrel922 Earning My Ears

I went down to WDW last May and we weren't on the DDP. This time we're going down in February and we are. I'd like to try some new restaurants. Can you give me some suggestions?

I have Le Cellier and Ohana. One night we're doing Hoop de Doo.

Last time we were there we went to Whispering Canyon Cafe which I would do again.

Is the Crystal Palace good for dinner?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mandy200587

mandy200587 DIS Veteran

Prime Time or Kona.

4. Brygida

Brygida DIS Veteran

1 Table Service Credit Suggestions:
    Boma (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
    Akershus (EPCOT)
    Teppanyaki Mitsukoshi (EPCOT)
    Raglan Road (Downtown Disney)

2 Table Service Credit Suggestions:
    Citricos (Grand Floridian Resort)

For more suggestions, check out the Unofficial Guide to WDW at your local Borders/Barnes&Noble. They have an excellent description of all restaurants with ratings that I pretty much agree with.

5. tluvstink

tluvstink DIS Veteran

:wave: I like LTT - MK, Chefs de France - EPCOT, SCI-FI - MGM. When we go to AK I love Tusker House. for CS :love:

Terri
    :tinker:

6. Lostgirlz

Lostgirlz DIS Veteran

If you are going in feb which is when me and dfh are going for our honeymoon, and you are using the ddp be aware some of the places like tenpenyaki, chefs, raglen road are currently in talks with disney if they will be on the plan again. There are many places that have not signed contracts to be on it again yet. Mexico, Japan, China,France,and morraco all but capn jacks in downtown disney has not signed so currently it is only capn jacks who is stated as taking the plan in downtown disney. They may come back on the plan but as of now they are not. This new plan starts jan 1 07. :bride:

7. Denise Thies

Denise Thies Mouseketeer

Try Crystal Palace if you want character interaction its good and cinsistent. :cool1:

8. TikiGoddess

TikiGoddess DIS Veteran

We liked CP, but ate breakfast there. Prime Time is great and we loved Columbia Harbour House and Sunshine Seasons for CS meals.

9. 3PRINCESSMOM

3PRINCESSMOM Used to be 3PRINCESSMOM, but alas she nows has a P

We've had great breakfasts, lunches and dinners at CP! It is one of the few places our family is 100% unanimous about.

As mentioned, there are SO many places that are, as of now, off DDP for '07. I would agree w/ Boma and Kona. We also like 50's PT, for fun and atmosphere more than for food quality and selection. Also, you can't go wrong w/ your choices of 'Ohana and Le Cellier.
    Bon Appetite!!!

10. Laurajean1014

Laurajean1014 <font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team<br><

Citrico's - Grand Floridian

11. LVSWL

LVSWL <font color=teal>I may have to rethink whether or

Citricos!

12. Merriwind

Merriwind Always looking for an excuse to go to WDW...

We really like lunch at CP and can't imagine why dinner wouldn't be just as good. We also really like Boma and Biergarten. For 2 TS meals, we have had wonderful experiences lately at Flying Fish and Narcoossee's. Enjoy!

13. Tam1067

Tam1067 LOVES LOVES LOVES the Poly

We liked Boma, Kona, and Mama Melrose (and I see you've already got one of our favorites: 'Ohana!).