New Restaurant.com Code!

Thanks for the review Ozymoe!!

I'm looking forward to it now! I will definitely be adventurous in my ordering....a burger I can get anywhere, I agree. I even appreciate the directions you gave....:D

I am so happy, beyond happy even, that I found this wonderful board. You all have been so helpful in planning our first trip as a family to Disney and MY first trip in 14 years.......which was before the internet and all this wonderful information.

THANKS!!! :wave2:

mad4thmouse,

is there an expiration date for the coupon? When is the last day that we can order with the discount?

you stated that only 1 coupon can be used per month at each resturant.

Can we purchase more than one and use them on different days??? How do they know?

We are going to san antonio and one of the resutaurants is in the hotel we are staying (through priceline of course)

But, they serve breakfest, lunch and dinner, I was hoping that we could use more than one during our stay.

Just wondering what your thoughts were about this.

thanks in andvance for any help.

tink3

wdwforme@cox.net

Tink3 - The gc's are coded. The restaurant has to call and validate them. I believe that is how Restaurant.com keeps track. Maybe if friends or family purchase them for you (then you pay them) you'd be able to use more than one per month since the names/info rest.com has would be different.? Did that make sense?

curly

:sunny:

yes it does, that is what i was thinking. So I guess that I just can not use different credit cards to purchase, they need to be in different names also?

tink3

I have purchased these gift certificates and given them as gifts for teachers for xmas and end of school year.

I have also used them myself. I believe if you get a different server then you should be able to use them more than once a month.

The restaurant has to call the 1800 number to activate the coupon, once it is used, the coupon is gone. That way you can't print the same coupon off more than once. I really don't believe it identifies the buyer by name or credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter