New Promo announced for 2010

I can see their point and reasons for doing this kind of promotion but I think they will suffer a backlash from visitors from around the world.
It's a shame that so many people have not been able to participate in the Celebrate Year and now this one too. This is why so many people enjoyed YOMD at least there was a chance for everyone with that promo. :(

I think it is a great idea to reward volunteers but I think they could run another promo alongside that one.

I think it is a great idea to reward volunteers but I think they could run another promo alongside that one.

I agree, I am not knocking the idea. Just wished they could involve Foreign visitors in the promo, or as you say run another alongside for us that can't participate.

I agree, I am not knocking the idea. Just wished they could involve Foreign visitors in the promo, or as you say run another alongside for us that can't participate.

I didn't think you were :goodvibes

Noticed this on the FAQ

"What if I have a vacation home in Florida, but live in the United Kingdom? Can I still participate?

Yes, you may participate in the program by completing service for an eligible volunteer opportunity in the United States , Puerto Rico or Canada. However, you must sign up for an eligible volunteer opportunity through this site and only individuals with a residence in the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada can sign up on this site."

I guess it would depend on how long it takes for the ticket to get issued once you've done the volunteering.......... Mum's always talking about volunteering with the Humane Society when she's out there!

I think that although it's a great opportunity for those who are elegible, it's not exactly welcoming for the huge numbers of visitors from overseas! If they're going to have a promotion it should include everybody!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter