NEW policy re transfer to TA

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by kcashner, Feb 1, 2013.

1. mom4fun

mom4fun DIS Veteran

Just so you know, my friend just transfered hers to Costco yesterday. They said they would accept it since she just heard about the policy change.So there is still hope for everyone.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

It definitely wasn't a 60 day rule in the past. I just transferred two reservations over a year old to my TA in October.

4. IBelieveInTheMagic

IBelieveInTheMagic DIS Veteran

I didn't think so either but she seemed to imply they let it slide in the past. You know how people have different "stories" :confused:

Take care,
    Heather

5. pillow

pillow DIS Veteran

The rep was probably confusing cruise lines. The Costco rep I spoke with said other lines (RCCL I think) have a 60 day rule.

J

6. sellybean

sellybean Earning My Ears

Thanks everyone for the news & updates. I've been holding on to an OBB reservation from a year ago that I just rebooked for a 2014 cruise. One travel agent I asked said that DCL was adhering to the 30 day policy. I called Costco and they suggested I submit the transfer form & give it a try. I just faxed & emailed it today so it's waiting time. I will update you all.

7. Dogsambam

Dogsambam Mouseketeer

Transferred my booking which was made on Dec. 27 on board, on Friday. Got a confirmation from my TA that it went through today. I am wondering if they are being loose with their policy on the beginning?