New POFQ/POR bus routes

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by SAWYERMAW1, May 5, 2004.

1. SAWYERMAW1

SAWYERMAW1 DIS Veteran

Now the buses from DTD go to all 4 POR stops before going to POFQ. The bus driver said this was for the convenience of people eating at the restaurant. The bus going to DTD now goes to Typhoon Lagoon before DTD. We had several buses from the MK drop off at POR before POFQ as well. Since there is only 1 stop at POFQ, it seems dumb to have the POFQ people wait thru 4 stops.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. helenk

helenk I wish I was in Disney World

Interesting,
    I hope that they do not change the schedule when picking up from the resorts. I liked the idea of being picked up first.

4. bkhdawg

bkhdawg Earning My Ears

That is one of the main reasons I was going to make my reservations for POFQ in November. Now I might have to reconsider POR. Someone please tell me it is nothing to worry about.....:confused:

5. GoldenOldie

GoldenOldie DIS Veteran

6. vmorris1921

vmorris1921 Earning My Ears

Transportation is the least of your worries. Pick the resort you want - It does'nt really matter how you get there just as long as you get there! I certainly wouldn't stay at Riverside based on bus service only. That place is huge! You might need a shuttle just to get to the food court. Once you're there, have fun!