New podcast format

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by martlisa, Jan 25, 2013.

1. k5jmh

k5jmh When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...

Come and knock on my door...We've been waiting for you... :rotfl2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. justjeepin

justjeepin Earning My Ears

The YouTube option is fine if you have WiFi but it's useless if I can't cache it for viewing offline. I'll be sticking to the audio only feed.

4. lugnut33

lugnut33 DIS Veteran

Watching it on YouTube now. I wasn't sure about watching the video version, but I like it. Good job crew. You all look great on camera. .

5. queenofthehive

queenofthehive DIS Veteran

I have just watched the taped version of the live show and it was terrific! You all did a great job and I truly enjoyed it. I will most likely keep listening to the podcast versions as I can listen while on my commute to work but the live taping is great idea. I think you all do a wonderful job and I have learned so much about Disney from your podcasts. I appreciate all the hard work, hours of research, planning, filming, picture taking etc... that you all do.

6. UConnFan

UConnFan Mouseketeer

We loved the video version! Unfortunately I was teaching, so I couldn't watch it live, but I stayed up past my bed time to watch the video version. I was impressed with the excellent clarity (other than Tom Bell's soul-sucking-skyping - love the new profile picture!)

Great work! You should be proud of all your hard work. :banana:

7. DisneyDaddy-O

DisneyDaddy-O Dis Dads Club Member #286

I missed the start of the live show, watched the second half live. i got home and watched the first half on my tv using apple tv. Very cool!! wife and kids thought i was a little strange (they don't listen) oh well!! I guess I'm strange :lmao:

8. justjeepin

justjeepin Earning My Ears

It's nice to put faces with the voices!

9. hookedonears

hookedonears Louisianan

For the most part, just about everyone looked about like I imagined.

Pete voice to me sounds a lot like Anthony Bourdains, so I imagined him to look very similar to him.

I've got a good friend who has a very similar voice to Kevin's, who has blond hair and balding, so I imagined Kevin being the same, minus the glasses.

Kathy looked exactly, exactly like I imagined.

I imagined Teresa as having a little longer hair.

John and Corey looked very similar to what I expected.

I imagined Julie as having blonde hair.

10. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

Oh man. I see blonde jokes forthcoming! :rotfl:

11. hookedonears

hookedonears Louisianan

Hope not. They all did great job. Color hair was just a hair color. I did notice, however that Teresa seem to have a different personality with the all girls, then she did with the boys. She just seemed a little less shy and more confident. Maybe because it was her second time to do a live show.

12. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

LOL just teasing. ;)

I noticed that too, but think it's a "girl thing." I am hoping the girls do their own show regularly. I really enjoyed it even though I don't have children of my own.

13. k5jmh

k5jmh When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...

I might have to watch in Black and White so that hair color does not become an issue. :rotfl2:

14. WebmasterPete

WebmasterPete Grand Administrator Administrator

Teresa definitely was a little nervous doing the first show, but her personality really comes out the more comfortable she gets. We recorded a segment at the Welcome Center the other day with her and Kathy that came out great!! That's on this weeks show.

15. RalphyBoy

RalphyBoy <font color=teal>Something was done with the parki

As one of the show's more "follicly challenged" fans, I have to say how impressed I was at all the guys' full heads of hair. Does Orlando put Rogaine in the water? :)