NEW PLANNING VIDEO: Where Magic Lives

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, I just got my NEW WDW vacation planning video: Where Magic Lives. I haven't watched the whole thing yet, had company this morning. Lots of repeat stuff, but that's okay. Anyone else get it yet? S

I read on another board that they have a DVD!

But of course, only available in the US!:(

Hope we can get that up here soon!LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

I know! I saw that DVD offer too ... You'd think they'd want to make a DVD for us Canadians since they have to make us a French and Canadian video. Oh well. :( I'm going to see if I can get it sent to my friend in the US.

Funny, they sent me the CD ROM a couple years back. S

I received "Where Magic Lives" recently, Sandra. I love the picture on the cover of the box.

Disney was kind enough to send me two copies.Even though there is alot of repeat stuff,I dont mind watching them.I watched one from 97-98 the other day.I love seeing how the parks have grown over the years.:D

Aren't you glad you leave after this snow storm! What a mess out there!

I know what you mean about the cover, I ordered two. One to watch the other to keep in the plastic.

Do you guys check out the new KTTW card...

It has Tink on it! Guess I'll have to make one more trip just to get that!LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

Yes, Janet, the weather looks good for the trip down, thank goodness. What is a KTTW card?

I sent an email to guest services and asked them why there was no option for Canadians to get the DVD. They replied that they will send me a DVD and it should arrive in 4-6 weeks. That was about three weeks ago-I'll let you know what happens.

I believe KTTW means Key to the World(your room key card)It has a picture of Tinkerbell on it now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter