New PJ since I cant find the other I started :)

danib3288

Planning a Fairytale!
Hey everyone!! I am still trying to figure this thing out! I seem to have lost in cyber space my old threat I was using as a PJ but thats ok!

Let me give you a little background, Brian (DF) and I met about 2 years ago in College, and hit it off pretty well, about a month into knowing each other he asked me to go out, and my first reaction was college single nah, well I went that weekend to Tally (not my fav. place but my biffles live there) and realized that I was really starting to like him. Well a year and 7 months later of dating, He took me on a trip to disney for 5 days. Now we live only an hour and a half from disney so going for 5 days is a lot! We get there and he takes me to MNSSHP!! I was so excited I had never gone before, well the weekend was not over yet, once saturday rolled around we got up went to Epcot, and had a very early dinner at the Canada restaurant MY FAVORITE!!! Well I planned that so I knew we were going! Well after dinner he asks "what do you want to do?" Im like lets go get candy from MK bc thats the only really great place the get candy in my opinion. So hes like well we cant we have to go somewhere now! Im like then why did you ask me, and hes like follow me. and I am totally complaining like the etire way. Well we went out the back entrance of Epcot, and walked to the boardwalk, Now when I see the boardwalk I think food, and my first reaction was tell me we are not eating! We get to sea breeze point and there is a lady standing there with a camera. Brian starts talking to her she introduces herself and tells me she is going to take some pictures, im like no no this makes no sense, and she proceeds to tell me that Photopass has taken over the world which just made me laugh out loud! Well after that the next thing I see is my DF's family walking towards me along with my Mom, Dad, Brother, and Grandmother! I couldnt believe they were all here and Brian got on his knee and said "will you marry me?!" The poor guy I must have left him down on his knee for 4 min. I said yes! and we had a moment of composure! I couldn't believe everyone was in on it.

But now its time to plan Our fairytale wedding! I have been planning on getting married in disney since i was 3! And now its finally happening! Our guest is currently at about 150 people, and growing and growing that is mainly just my family! I have lots of ideas, but we are not getting married until Dec. of 2010 Im hoping to get my date and everywhere I want it! Im so excited!!! Thanks for reading and I hopefully wont loose this PJ so I will update later this week!

Thanks for the reply! I am going to stick with this one for the most part. Im still trying to figure all of these things out

Hey Everyone!

So I cant really plan to much, we are planning a real fairy tale! We will have approx. 120-150 people. I want to have it in the Wedding Pavilion, and then reception at the Grand Floridian. Im really worried that I am not going to get everything I want. Our date that we are shooting for is Dec 18, 2010. It is the week before christmas so Im hoping not too many people want to get married then. Any suggestions?

I booked Randy Chapman for photography and Apex Media for Video. They have been so nice and easy to work with so far. I hope they were the right choices.

I have tried on some dresses and think I found the right one but not sure just yet, plus its really far away so not thinking too much about it. Our colors are red black and platinum. I do not want a gothic wedding, I want more winter type. Hope everyone has a great day!

Hey Everyone!

So I cant really plan to much, we are planning a real fairy tale! We will have approx. 120-150 people. I want to have it in the Wedding Pavilion, and then reception at the Grand Floridian. Im really worried that I am not going to get everything I want. Our date that we are shooting for is Dec 18, 2010. It is the week before christmas so Im hoping not too many people want to get married then. Any suggestions?

I booked Randy Chapman for photography and Apex Media for Video. They have been so nice and easy to work with so far. I hope they were the right choices.

I have tried on some dresses and think I found the right one but not sure just yet, plus its really far away so not thinking too much about it. Our colors are red black and platinum. I do not want a gothic wedding, I want more winter type. Hope everyone has a great day!

That is a SUPER busy time at Disney. Your minimum wedding expenditure, DJ pricing, and hotel room rates will be a lot more expensive. Also do to crowds I think there are certain dates in December when they stop holding Illuminations dessert parties due to crowds if that is something you are interested in. If you are trying to keep costs down then I would suggest changing to the beginning of December when it is value season etc.

Have you put down deposits for Randy and Apex? I would really refrain from putting deposits down almost two years in advance. You will change your mind so many times and if you do you are stuck because you put a non refundable deposit down. I would research a lot more before choosing someone to photograph and video the day, it really is the most important aspect.

Off to a good start so far.

I LOVE your avatar picture!! Was that exactly when he proposed??? So exciting!!!

Yes I put deposits down! I like them alot so Im not looking anymore :). Yes thats when he proposed! It was unbelievable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter