new Pixar films and new Dreamworks movie

old lady

DIS Veteran
The Good Dinosaur, Inside out, Party Central, and Finding Dory are coming soon. Are you ready for them or will you see them? The only Dream works movie will be Home. Are you also planning to see that one as well? I know I will seeing everyone of these movies.

Home is the only movie DreamWorks is releasing in all of 2015. It is coming out at the end of March. It is getting no buzz. I fear it may not do well which will put DreamWorks in an even more precarious position. I would hate to see it die. Animation seems to be doing well and we need plenty of competition and variety. Inside Out looks very good. Finding Dory should be a hit. I don't know much about The Good Dinosaur. The delay makes people worry, but Pixar knows how to revamp a project and turn it into a hit instead of a mess. We will see.

Definitely looking forward to Inside Out! Haven't read too much about Good Dinosaur, so I guess I should do a little research!

I'm excited for everything that is on our way. I am hoping Inside Out is as wonderful as it seems since we haven't had a Pixar film to enjoy in over a year.

And for Finding Dory - I am Super excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter