New Pirate Vinnie Tales- Big Quest! 4/19-4/30 more info added

Discussion in 'Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Museum' started by Bugdozer, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Bugdozer

Bugdozer <font color=royal blue>One day at a time.<br>Yeste

Meet VMK's other pirate!

Ahoy matey! Sure it's a Topsy Turvy Toontown month, but that doesn't stop Captain Blackheart from swashbuckling his way back through VMK! For all you seadogs that didn't complete the big Blackheart's Quest For Buried Treasure, the Captain is back!
    The Heart of Gold Quest will handsomely reward every knave with adventure and courage in his heart! (It's possibly our second biggest Quest ever!)

You come seeking adventure? How about treasure? Then you come to the right place. Where did the Captain find all this new treasure? Aye, here's a Topsy Turvy Tale, Blackheart hid the treasure and Quest in a secret "Twilight" Magic Portal and brought it back to the Virtual Magic Kingdom with the help of some Tower of Terror Bellhops that are now serving on his crew!
    [​IMG]

Meet PirateVinnie, finest pirate ever to sail the Rivers of America!
    Get your hands on Captain Blackheart's newly discovered treasure! Check out the Event Info section for more details and learn the legend of Captain Blackheart.

more added:

Happenings this Month in VMK

Play Captain Blackheart's Heart of Gold Quest! It will handsomely reward every knave with adventure and courage in his heart!
    [​IMG]

Captain Blackheart's Heart of Gold Quest
    4/19 - 4/30
    Aye, that scurvy dog Blackheart has returned with another Quest to challenge and equally reward you!
    This Quest doesn't have the difficult mini-game challenges but will still test your pirate knowledge and piratin' abilities. Stay to the code – play fair and help other players with mini-game challenges but don't share answers, please!
    [​IMG]
    "Aye, I hid more of me treasure in a Magic Twilight Portal!"

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. chrisb26

chrisb26 1177 Miles away!

Hmm I think my head hurts already I hoep some of the goals are easier to obtain this time.

4. StephenTXT99

StephenTXT99 DuckTales Lover!

Sounds lame, I'll pass if too hard.

5. ILoVePIRATES18

ILoVePIRATES18 Pirate Princess 4 life:D

Ahhh! no 575 please! :eek:
    Hope it's not to complicated please VMK I can't stand another heartbreak :(

Love the Pirate hat looks like the one I have(yes I practically own every POTC item ;) )

Well VMK lets see our next zombie days I mean.. Big quest

6. GoofyGeggy

GoofyGeggy Wooden shoe rather be Dutch?!

Well, since I thoroughly enjoyed the Blackheart Quest, I look forward to this one!!!

Yay for fun VMK Quests before the end. :)

7. WWEDUDE

WWEDUDE <br><font color=green>I am in a head cast</font><b

I am confused on his new treasure, but at least I don't have to read the tale again :lmao:

- plays twilight zone music -

8. Princess_Angelica

Princess_Angelica We will continue to fight to keep the VMK magic!

Oh dear, I hope this is a little easier than Blackhearts Quest. Or i know there are going to be another whole batch of unhappy kids :guilty: VMK, just keep in mind the feelings that got hurt last time and please take the time to think this through twice before you release it! I'll certainly try it and I hope it's fun!

9. supermonkey

supermonkey Rock N Roll

i have a feeling that we will be getting those tower of terror items hmm maybe another lighning magic so i can have 2

10. TikiIslander

TikiIslander TikiIslander

I thought the last quest was really clever (minus the pirates part :upsidedow ), so as long as they have learned from that quest like they said they have, I'm all for it.

Cool hat, cute story, and way to wiggle those Tower of Terror items in there, guys!

11. thesupersmartguy

thesupersmartguy DIS Veteran

Hope it is no time soon, I will be out of town all next week and ths weekend.

12. mikeyandscoobyx2

mikeyandscoobyx2 <font color=orange><b>-hugs tag-fairy-</b><br><fon

Thanks alot VMK.

Just what I need.

13. OneDisney

OneDisney There is only ONE Disney.

[Paraphrasing]"This may be our second biggest quest ever!"

I assume #1 is the Blackheart quest. This doesn't sound good.

14. BattyMcDoon

BattyMcDoon ^v^

Well I'm not excited. If it's hard I wont even bother, the items will just get deleted eventually anyways.

15. Jasonbobdude

Jasonbobdude That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!

Maybe some of the questions will have something to do with details in their "Legend of Captain Blackheart." I could do that... just please, no pirate game.

16. WWEDUDE

WWEDUDE <br><font color=green>I am in a head cast</font><b

I think VMK has learned from it's mistake, remember bigger doesn't mean harder.

17. VirtuallyMe

VirtuallyMe <font color=darkorchid>I had a snail named, Ralph<

twitch... twitch... :scared:

18. fantasymooma

fantasymooma No matter what the species, men are men!!

I think my eyes just teared up.

Yup... it just rolled down my cheek.

I can't... not another Quest! I love Quests, but after Blackheart's I don't want to do anymore!

19. Mnementh

Mnementh <font color=red>I like the Steelers <b>almost</b>

If they said it's SECOND biggest, it probably won't have any ridiculous tasks.

If it turns out that there's a task that people need help with and the prize is only that hat, I'll just help people with the quest and only do it myself if everyone else is finished.

20. Evoulie

Evoulie Living the Dream.

Sounds like TOT Costumes may be released.. I hope this quest isn't too hard!

Ev

21. seaturtledude

seaturtledude Dancin' with the GrooGrux King

Hmm. I'll make an attempt at it, but honestly I'm not going to work at it that hard if they come out with a task like 575 in pirates. This is because I'm not really that interested in new items anymore now that VMK is closing, more just hanging out with friends.