New pins going out Feb 5 2009

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by epd0407, Jan 31, 2009.

1. epd0407

epd0407 Mouseketeer

Heres some interesting info I got yesterday. We're booking a GG and im playing travel agent. When I called on my wifes aunt and uncle to see if they had a pin attached to their house, I was told they had one. When I asked what it was I was put on hold for quite a long time. When the CM came back she told me that she could see the pin but did not know what it was. She told me she called customer relations and they told her they could not tell her what it was until the 5th. Sounds good!!

HMMMMM

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MNDisneyFan

MNDisneyFan Mouseketeer

Thanks so much for posting this! A CM on the reservation line also told me they were getting ready to send a LOT of PIN's out, so maybe this will be another big one. We were kind of hoping to go later this year, but will be able to go for sure if we get a good PIN.

:smickey:

4. tiggerx3

tiggerx3 Mouseketeer

I hope we get one! We got the kids promo.a few weeks ago, but I'm hoping for a % discount for our fall trip!

5. OHIOVACATIONER

OHIOVACATIONER Mouseketeer

How do you get these PIN numbers?

6. disneymagicgirl

disneymagicgirl Been there, Done that, Going back!

no one really knows...it is sort of a mystery...:scratchin

one idea is to sign up on all the disney sites...

7. GenieCat

GenieCat DIS Veteran

::yes::

There is a section about Postcards and email codes about half way down the page here:
    http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html

8. nettii

nettii DIS Veteran

I got that too, is that how you would get a pin code in the same kind of e-mail? I didnt realize I got something special!;) I hope we get a code for this fall! Ill keep my fingers crossed! and my toes and any thing else I can cross!
    Nettii:goodvibes

9. DWFan4Life

DWFan4Life DIS Veteran

Yes, I agree. ::yes:: Hope there's a pin code for us this year.

Have a nice day everyone. :)