New packages for 2016, no Disney quest vochers?

But what's currently in the old virgin mega store. Sounds like a better fit.

I recall a RC car store and princess Diane's dresses ocupied it for awhile.

The bowling alley is in the old Virgin media store.

But what's currently in the old virgin mega store. Sounds like a better fit.

I recall a RC car store and princess Diane's dresses ocupied it for awhile.
It's all laid out in the YesterWorld block quote that I posted earlier.

Would be surprised to see it close. We have stopped going to it. Last time we were there, a third of the games were out of order and staff was hard to find.

I hope they move the roller coaster simulator somewhere. We had so much fun with that.

Sad to say, it was announced today. It's official. DisneyQuest is closing within the year......in 2016. NBA Experience is going into the DQ building. :-(

However I did notice that it now includes admission to WWoS.

I'm not sure why you'd want to go there unless you are participating in an event (I had an AP last summer but still had to buy daily tickets to WWoS to watch AAU Nationals). Maybe they are going to put some kind of arcade/nba experience there.

I've always been mystified by the wwos admission.

Source is that I work at DisneyQuest and they announced it to the staff on June 30. The next day, it was all over the news. DQ was a great place and many guests are sad to see it go. However, the reason for the rides and games being down a lot was because they were old and most of the parts were no longer available. The helmets used at Comix were really, really bad and they were not able to replace them. That's why Comix closed some time ago. It was even hard to keep the Coasters repaired on Cyberspace Mountain (the most popular attraction there) because they would have to order parts which took forever to get in.

We were at DQ yesterday. Spoke to quite a few CMs about the closing. They all say it's closing, one said October, one said February, one just said sometime in 2016 but didn't know when and one said there was a rumor that they would keep the first two floors and build NBA above it.

We were at DQ yesterday. Spoke to quite a few CMs about the closing. They all say it's closing, one said October, one said February, one just said sometime in 2016 but didn't know when and one said there was a rumor that they would keep the first two floors and build NBA above it.
I work at DQ. They have not set a date yet for the closing. We are all speculating but no one (of us cast members) knows for sure. All they have told us is that NBA is coming sometime in 2016. One thing for sure, they will have to close DQ in time for some major remodeling before NBA can start moving in. My speculation is the end of the year. But I have nothing to back me up on this. Believe me, when they tell us, it will be on TV that afternoon or the next day. But they are definitely closing DQ completely. NBA Experience is taking over the whole building. They have guaranteed DQ cast members a job anywhere they want to go. But DisneyQuest is definitely closing.

I work at DQ. They have not set a date yet for the closing. We are all speculating but no one (of us cast members) knows for sure. All they have told us is that NBA is coming sometime in 2016. One thing for sure, they will have to close DQ in time for some major remodeling before NBA can start moving in. My speculation is the end of the year. But I have nothing to back me up on this. Believe me, when they tell us, it will be on TV that afternoon or the next day. But they are definitely closing DQ completely. NBA Experience is taking over the whole building. They have guaranteed DQ cast members a job anywhere they want to go. But DisneyQuest is definitely closing.
the only thing I'll really miss is the Pirates - any chance they'll move that one to Innoventions? That would be well received I think....

Nothing has been confirmed yet, but there is a rumor (among the cast members) that they will probably keep Pirates and Cyberspace Mountain. They are actually doing some work on them, which doesn't seem logical if they are going to remove them. Those are the 2 most popular attractions there. But, like I said, nothing is confirmed and probably won't be until they actually close.

Nothing has been confirmed yet, but there is a rumor (among the cast members) that they will probably keep Pirates and Cyberspace Mountain. They are actually doing some work on them, which doesn't seem logical if they are going to remove them. Those are the 2 most popular attractions there. But, like I said, nothing is confirmed and probably won't be until they actually close.

So they would somehow be incorporated into the NBA Experience, not sure how that fits?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter