New Opening Screen!

New Images in the Esplanade and VMK Gallery:

image_86_0.jpg

image_90_0.jpg

Ev

Oh, Ev, just when I thought I was doing OK, you post all of those images. Now my children and I are all crying. :sad1: :sad2: :sad1: :sad2:

The cards picutre is real!!! It was probably taken in a bin of cards you can see a refelction in some!!! Is it me or do they seem to be telling us to keep fighting. "Look what goes to waste Fight Fight!!!"

I dont see any reflections?

Thanks Disney for the Slap in the face. Thanks for letting me know what all of us will never be able to own. :sad1:

I see this as a huge slap in the face. they're saying, "Look what we never gave you!" :headache:

I don't think this is a slap in the face. I think this is VMK's way of showing us what magic is left to come before that scary doom's day, if that does occur. Also, guys remember they have been releasing a lot of new items and quests, but don't forget to keep our main goal of fighting to keep our beloved game alive! SAVE VMK! :grouphug:

vmkesplanadethanksforplfm6.jpg

Now tell me this isn't just begging for a can of virtual spray paint. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter