New Online Game Coming: Animal Kingdom Explorers

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by *NikkiBell*, Mar 26, 2012.

1. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

Jun 27, 2005

What do you guys think? It reminds me of a lot of other games on FB, but seems pretty cool.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. eeyorethegreat

eeyorethegreat DIS Veteran

Jan 31, 2005
    Well I kind of have a personal "rule" of n ot playing games on FB. Not that I have a problem with those that do. If it was not on FB I would be more apt to check it out. We'll see maybe I'll break my "rule" if my curiousity gets the best of me.
  4. dgthree

dgthree DIS Veteran

Jan 5, 2009
    I am currently playing two of the Playdom games on FB (Gardens of Time and Blackwood & Bell Mysteries), and got an email about this one the other day. I'm definitely intrigued, and will most likely check it out.

And... a shameless plug - I'm always looking for neighbors in Gardens & Blackwood. If anyone wants to friend me & become a neighbor, I'd say yes. My FB id is dgthree or Jenn Dorion. Just let me know that you found me on the DisBoards. Thanks! =)

FWIW, I don't play any of the Zynga games on FB, although I do play Words, Scramble & DrawSomething on the iPod...
  5. WaltD4Me

WaltD4Me <font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate

Apr 22, 2003
    I love Hidden object games and this one looks very cool. I will give it a try when it comes out. :thumbsup2
  6. impression13

impression13 Earning My Ears

Nov 7, 2012
    With its inspiration taken from the Animal Kingdom Park in Florida, Disney Animal Kingdom Explorers turns out to be a new hidden object social game by Playdom behind Gardens of Time and Blackwood & Bell Mysteries.
  7. Wimpy

Wimpy Mouseketeer

Jan 13, 2010
    I wonder how much in game buying they are going to add. They advertise a game as free, but then try to make you buy stuff inside the game. Hope they don't have too much of that.