New Online Game Coming: Animal Kingdom Explorers

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by *NikkiBell*, Mar 26, 2012.

1. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

[​IMG]

What do you guys think? It reminds me of a lot of other games on FB, but seems pretty cool.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. eeyorethegreat

eeyorethegreat DIS Veteran

Well I kind of have a personal "rule" of n ot playing games on FB. Not that I have a problem with those that do. If it was not on FB I would be more apt to check it out. We'll see maybe I'll break my "rule" if my curiousity gets the best of me.

4. dgthree

dgthree DIS Veteran

I am currently playing two of the Playdom games on FB (Gardens of Time and Blackwood & Bell Mysteries), and got an email about this one the other day. I'm definitely intrigued, and will most likely check it out.

And... a shameless plug - I'm always looking for neighbors in Gardens & Blackwood. If anyone wants to friend me & become a neighbor, I'd say yes. My FB id is dgthree or Jenn Dorion. Just let me know that you found me on the DisBoards. Thanks! =)

FWIW, I don't play any of the Zynga games on FB, although I do play Words, Scramble & DrawSomething on the iPod...

5. WaltD4Me

WaltD4Me <font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate

I love Hidden object games and this one looks very cool. I will give it a try when it comes out. :thumbsup2

6. impression13

impression13 Earning My Ears

With its inspiration taken from the Animal Kingdom Park in Florida, Disney Animal Kingdom Explorers turns out to be a new hidden object social game by Playdom behind Gardens of Time and Blackwood & Bell Mysteries.

7. Wimpy

Wimpy Mouseketeer

I wonder how much in game buying they are going to add. They advertise a game as free, but then try to make you buy stuff inside the game. Hope they don't have too much of that.