New "Official" Frozen: 2015 Frozen Summer Fun June 17 to Sept 7!

We have been enjoying FSF. I like the change in the parade and the new elements of it. The sing-along in it's new theater is also a big improvement. I'm glad the cupcakes are back! But I'm sorely missing the Snowground and Oaken's. Also missing the special Aurasma App photos and photopass special background shots.

About how many people would you guess is at a sold out party? Just noticed the one we are going to no longer has space open. Just curious how packed it will be.

Like @Ferrentinos said, it should be coming after FTF is announced for SWW. SWW starts mid-May and still no word on that package.

Hi lovethattink! I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm having difficulty finding the answer. Does the entire party have to be present at check-in for the premium package?

Thanks so much! So excited about our Frozen Summer Day 8/21!! :-)

About how many people would you guess is at a sold out party? Just noticed the one we are going to no longer has space open. Just curious how packed it will be.

Disney doesn't like to give out numbers. I was at 2 sold out parties last year and it wasn't bad. Just had to share dessert table at each. No biggie.

Hi lovethattink! I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm having difficulty finding the answer. Does the entire party have to be present at check-in for the premium package?

Thanks so much! So excited about our Frozen Summer Day 8/21!! :-)

The few who reported back didn't know because they all went together to check in.

I went this morning to the parade and singalong. Found a curb spot without the package less than 30 min before and it was in the shade. But crowd levels seemed very low today.

Disney doesn't like to give out numbers. I was at 2 sold out parties last year and it wasn't bad. Just had to share dessert table at each. No biggie.

The few who reported back didn't know because they all went together to check in.

I went this morning to the parade and singalong. Found a curb spot without the package less than 30 min before and it was in the shade. But crowd levels seemed very low today.

Thanks lovethattink! I called Disney and they had no answer for me. I guess we'll just all plan on checking in together. Was hoping I could check-in while the others get in line for Rockin Roller Coaster. It's going to be a jam-packed day, for sure! :upsidedow

Dare I take 2 teen boys to this? The only reason I am considering it is they enjoy Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party and SWW Parade and Fireworks. Oh, and they like ice cream and cake :)

Dare I take 2 teen boys to this? The only reason I am considering it is they enjoy Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party and SWW Parade and Fireworks. Oh, and they like ice cream and cake :)

My oldest son would love the dessert party but he's not interested in the singalong or parade. IMHO, the fireworks are a close 2nd place to SWW fireworks being my favorite.

My oldest thought the historians were really funny at the singalong. Once was good for him. He doesn't have any desire to see it a second time.

There's no comparison to the SWW parade. This is a completely different parade. Instead of having celebrities on stage, this parade stops on Hollywood Blvd and at the Hyperion Theater for guests to sing Let it Go with the people in the parade.

I am also checking back on this thread to see if everyone has to be present to "check in." One person in our group of 4 doesn't like Rock and Roller Coaster and usually just sits and waits for the rest of us. It would be terrific if she could check us in while the others were on the ride. Can anyone who is going soon ask the Cast Member who checks you in?

If we leave Fantasmic 5 min early and use the left exit, possible to see a decent view of the fireworks? This is for the last day of the event and there is only one Fantasmic at 8:30. And it so happens we have a Fantasmic package so really want to try to see both, if possible.

I have a similar issue but in that we have FSF premium booked and there is only one Fantasmic that night at 20.30. So, it looks like we won't be able to see F! at all that night as we will be in the dessert party at the time (I think). I'm a bit confused about times for the FSF events as the timings change some time in August!

We do have a FP booked for F! earlier in the holiday, but if for some reason that isn't on, or we feel we'd like to see it again, the only other night we have is the one where we are doing FSF Premium! We just don't have time to donate to another night at HS.

I have a similar issue but in that we have FSF premium booked and there is only one Fantasmic that night at 20.30. So, it looks like we won't be able to see F! at all that night as we will be in the dessert party at the time (I think). I'm a bit confused about times for the FSF events as the timings change some time in August!

We do have a FP booked for F! earlier in the holiday, but if for some reason that isn't on, or we feel we'd like to see it again, the only other night we have is the one where we are doing FSF Premium! We just don't have time to donate to another night at HS.
I was planning on hitting the late F! After the dessert party...if my kids are still coherent. We will have arrived from the west coast the afternoon before so I am hoping they will still be on pacific time and can push through. We are also planning a long mid-day break made even easier now that the Animation class is closed and we don't need to squeeze that in.

I am also checking back on this thread to see if everyone has to be present to "check in." One person in our group of 4 doesn't like Rock and Roller Coaster and usually just sits and waits for the rest of us. It would be terrific if she could check us in while the others were on the ride. Can anyone who is going soon ask the Cast Member who checks you in?

Nobody has reported back who's tried it.

What's your date? Looks like most nights have 2 F!

Do we need photo iD when check in for the package? or just magic bands?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter