*** New Official February 2013 Thread ***

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by jannel80, Jun 22, 2012.

1. mollyjean99

mollyjean99 Earning My Ears

I am thinking of buying my tickets through undercover tourist. Has anyone used them? Pros/cons? It is a considerable discount for the 6 day park hopper tickets.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GinChicago

GinChicago Earning My Ears

I bout mine through UT with no worries. The Unofficial Guide to WDW lists them as a legitimate reseller.

4. cubsblue

cubsblue Everything's Ducky

We have used UT and got good service but unless things have changed Priceline actually has the best price on tickets right now. That is where we got ours for this trip.

5. Coyotesweat

Coyotesweat Mouseketeer

Remember they will be competing all day so will not be in park when competing. I gather the party they are having sun night is at HS but after closing, since it costs extra and doesn't use a park ticket for the day. I got the info from their web page http://ipaperus.ipaperus.com/Varsity/UDA/NDTCbook2013UDA/

I doubt they will have any major effect on anyone not staying at all-stars or cb that weekend.

Katie

6. MrToad1345

MrToad1345 Mouseketeer

We used them last year and they were fantastic!! Subscribe to Mousesavers. One, for great info and deals, but you'll also get a special link to UT which can give more of a discount at times.

7. MrToad1345

MrToad1345 Mouseketeer

It's our 15 yr in August, so there even could be another one brewing. Happy Anniversary. We did one of our honeymoon weeks down there and had a blast. We are addicts and can't get enough.

8. MrToad1345

MrToad1345 Mouseketeer

We are usually much more of the planner types as well, but where everything aligned for us, it was a no brainier. Kids don't know yet either, they only know about April. However, I am giving up floor seats to The Who to go, but I would rather have some R&R.

9. matynurse

matynurse Mouseketeer

Central PA :wave2: and HATE our winters!! Crossing fingers that the weather in Orlando right now hangs around for us!! :goodvibes

We just booked too :)

10. brobrosmom

brobrosmom DIS Veteran

My countdown ticker is now in weeks and days! No more months! :thumbsup2

11. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

I'm probably not the only one here checking the Orlando weather every day. I hope it stays like this, too. :thumbsup2

12. mollyjean99

mollyjean99 Earning My Ears

Do you have the December issue of Mousesavers? I just signed up and they said they do not send it out until the 15th of the month.

13. TXMalecifent

TXMalecifent Earning My Ears

Starting to stare at the calendar at work alot.....:hyper:

14. Stitch1231

Stitch1231 Earning My Ears

going 1/31 to 2/10 AKL:KV can't wait to get there and have some fun

15. Marblies

Marblies DIS Veteran

If it is any consolation, Roger's voice just isn't the same anymore. In fact, he had some measure of difficulty finishing the concert I went to earlier this year. (Tommy) He can still twirl a mic though. : ) :thumbsup2

16. Sweet Pea Reed

Sweet Pea Reed Mouseketeer

Matynurse, where in Central PA are you from, and when are you doing to WDW? We live in Mechanicsburg, and we're driving straight to Florida on Feb. 7, staying through the 16th.

17. ThreeKMom

ThreeKMom DIS Veteran

Can you buy park tickets on Priceline without booking the whole trip with them?

18. Canooknic

Canooknic Mouseketeer

:blush:How stupid am I????:blush:
    My doorbell just rang and as I walked up I saw a DHL delivery guy - my first thought??? I WON A DISNEY TRIP!!!
    It was out ME pack so it was still exciting.....but it's not a holiday!! :sad:Lol

19. sassysasha

sassysasha Mouseketeer

Will be at Pop Feb 9-14:cool1:

20. disney dharling

disney dharling Earning My Ears

I will be celebrating my 40th birthday at CBR from the 10th to the 17th!!pixiedust:

21. Marblies

Marblies DIS Veteran

I see a lot of us are arriving on the 9th...so tell me, what day do you go to MK?

As for me, we arrive late on the 9th, and have more family coming late on the 10th, so MK won't be until Monday with an early ADR at CP.