*** New Official February 2013 Thread ***

I called yesterday to apply a code to my existing reservation at POR 2/22-3/2. I didn't orginally have dining, so we added that as part of the "play stay & dine" of course now my balace is more than it was orginally but we are now getting dining and it is at a big discount....so I'm happy...for now. Still REALLY hoping for free dining as it will actually save me a whole lot more!! This vacation is adding up fast.::yes::

We just got back on Saturday night and I spent Sunday, not unpacking, but booking ANOTHER trip :yay:
AKL 2/2 - 2/8
ADRs:
2/2 - Boma dinner
2/3 - 1900 Park Fare brfst, Whispering Canyon dinner
2/4 - Tusker House brfst, Coral Seas dinner
2/5 - Brown Derby dinner
2/6 - Chef Mickey's brfst, Tony's Town Sq dinner
2/7 - My Birthday - Cape May Cafe brfst, Liberty Tree dinner
2/8 - Boma brfst

Some of these we just did & LOVED, others are new for us. This past trip was hot, humid & rainy so we are hoping for MUCH cooler in February.
SOOOOOOOO excited :woohoo:

I just heard back from my AAA travel agent - I e-mailed her on Thursday about the discounts. I would be more upset about how long it took to respond but she got us almost a $500 discount! :cool1: I'm so excited!

We used the Play/Stay/Dine as an excuse to pull the trigger on our Mardi Gras trip; 10-16 Feb. :banana:
However, we won't be staying at the Caribbean Beach. We decided to be adventurous ;) and switch to the Port Orleans Riverside. With the discount, we saved about $500 over the web site's rates. Not too shabby. Anyway, I hope we don't regret POR vice CBR. I know the food court isn't as good, and I know I'll miss the Jimmy Buffett tunes while we're eating, but hopefully the new atmosphere will make up for it.

124 days! Woo Hoo!

Now, I just gotta find the POR 2013 thread....

Urugami said:
We used the Play/Stay/Dine as an excuse to pull the trigger on our Mardi Gras trip; 10-16 Feb. :banana:
However, we won't be staying at the Caribbean Beach. We decided to be adventurous ;) and switch to the Port Orleans Riverside. With the discount, we saved about $500 over the web site's rates. Not too shabby. Anyway, I hope we don't regret POR vice CBR. I know the food court isn't as good, and I know I'll miss the Jimmy Buffett tunes while we're eating, but hopefully the new atmosphere will make up for it.

124 days! Woo Hoo!

Now, I just gotta find the POR 2013 thread....

You won't regret it. Loved por!

120 days for us! :woohoo:

I'm hoping with all the holidays coming up the time goes by fast!!

Saved $800 with the S/P/D deal! Still hoping they offer FD and I will switch to that, but I am happy with what I got! 115 days for us! :cool1:

121 Days for me! :cheer2:

My TA applied P/S/D to my reservation today, added an extra day of tickets (I was not originally planning on a park on arrival or departure day) and upgraded from Standard to a Garden room at POR (required for the P/S/D). Total discount of $996.31 over my previous balance (that was 7 day tickets and standard view). If comparing apples to apples (garden view and 8 day) my savings is more like $1160.

POR
2/7-2/15

117 days out and to celebrate we just saved $800! $798.60 to be exact.

OH! And I just received the photopass+ voucher and DVD. :cool1: Took it 11 days to ship internationally.

OH! And I just received the photopass+ voucher and DVD. :cool1: Took it 11 days to ship internationally.

That's a prepurchase? What's on the DVD? I'd LOVE to get the DVD with stock photos ahead of time to help me make our autograph books!

AND I just spent an hour and a half on the phone with Disney...to SAVE 800 BUCKS!!!!

I don't know whether to jump for joy or jump for relief, but I think I'll just do a happy dance instead!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter