New menu at 50's PTC?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by NOLA_Tink, Oct 6, 2012.

1. NOLA_Tink

NOLA_Tink NOLA_Tink

Thanks for chiming in everyone. The garlic cheese app sounds really yummy! Thankfully, we're doing the DxDP this trip, so I'm looking forward to trying some new apps. :) Thursday will take FOREVER to get here & then my trip will fly right past me.

Yay! I love other people's dining pics! I hope you had a great trip!

That's such a great idea! They have delicious pot roast!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Ro Z

Ro Z DIS Veteran

Wow, why didn't I ever think to ask for no meatloaf...I am the queen of subbing! Lol! I am quite picky.::yes::

4. BEASLYBOO

BEASLYBOO <font color=deeppink>It's part of the charm<br><fo

A tip from another Dis Member! Love these boards!

5. griswalds

griswalds Mouseketeer

I just read thru the menu and am interested in the sampler platter, is it plenty for DD(12) and myself for lunch? Sounds like alot, just didn't know how big the portions were?

6. TBdisneyMC

TBdisneyMC Mouseketeer

I've never had it, but the Disney Food Blog recently did a review and posted pictures, at the link below. It seems pretty sizable.

Also, for the PP who's hoping the cheese app is the same as it used to be, the review seems to indicate that it is! There's also pics of the current menu, in case there are any questions about how up-to-date the online ones are.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/10/08/review-50s-prime-time-cafe-the-cheese-is-back/

7. hannahryan

hannahryan DIS Veteran

When were you able to make this substitution? I asked the last 2 times I was there and they said no substitutions on the combo platter.

8. Tanyabeth8

Tanyabeth8 Mouseketeer

Last week mine came with a chicken drumstick, chicken thigh, about half a piece of meatloaf, maybe 3 or 4 oz portion of pot roast, mashed potatoes, green beans and collard greens. I think it would be enough for the two of you to share especially if you split a dessert or shake too.