New Members

gonzalj1

DIS Veteran
We just closed on our DVC points yesterday. Made the 1st ressie today. 9 nights in a studio at VWL.... DW and I are so excited we could just jump for joy. We;re looking forward to many years of Disney magic...

We just wanted to thank everyone here for all the great info that helped make our decision an easy one. Also thanks for helping to sort out the potentialy confusing banking/borrowing system.

Let me be the first to say

WELCOME HOME

jane.gif

Disney Vacation Club Board Co-Moderator
DVC and Cruise Chat Hostess
Cruise Board List Mistress

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">Robin

Welcome Home! You won't regret it! How many points did you buy? :)

Disneydiane

Well, we closed yesterday too! But ours was a resale (BWV) so we can't make our plans till next Thursday, hopefully.

Welcome home! even though we aren't official till we get our membership numbers and our deed is recorded...

;)

welcome home! we love the regular wl and hope to stay at the vwl once things settle down a little there.

Thanks for the warm welcome... To answer the question diane we purchased 150 pts.

We're looking to add another 150 as soon as BCV go on sale.

mypanni, what part of Jersey are you from?

Welcome Home and Congratulations!

We are also new members and have made ressies at VWL too! So, I guess we are neighbors!

Jane

MinnieN

Many happy times for you and yours :)

TTFN :)
TiggerFreak

WL 97,98
No Joy 99
OKW 2000
YBC 5-01 If we win
VWL 11-01

Welcome Home!!!!!!!

All-Star Movies 1/99
Dixie Landings 2/00
DVC Members BW 12/00
Contemporary 01/01
DL/DCA 6/01
BWV,Wonder,AKL 2/02

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter