New Member here...

MHW0221

Earning My Ears
Hello all, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to your corner of the internet. I'm Matt (25), myself and my wife Hope (23) just got married in late February (hence the 0221 in our username). We honeymooned at WDW, stayed at the Dolphin. It was my 4th trip to WDW, and I have one to DL under my belt as a youngster. Hope was a College Program employee at Epcot in Fall '05, so its safe to say we're Disney people.

While we were down there, we joined the DVC at AKV (I have your abbreviation list open in another tab, thanks to Kaylajr for that). We were told by our sales rep that extra points could be rented here, which is how I found my way to the site; and it seems that there is a wealth of other useful information here too which I will be utilizing whenever I can. As far as extra points go, I already found the thread and will probably be requesting reservations soon. We run with a young crowd, many of whom would jump at a discounted vacation, so we'll probably be helping our friends with that.

I see you have a tight community here, and I hope I can contribute.

Thanks,

Matt and Hope

:dancer: :welcome: :dancer:

WELCOME to the DIS a WONDERFUL place to learn a lot of things from some great people!
Congrats on your recent marriage and get ready to get ADDICTED:rotfl2:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:welcome:

:wave2: Welcome Aboard!! You WILL become addicted no doubt about it!! :bride: Congrats on your recent marriage!! :groom: Also welcome fellow DVC'ER you will love staying there!!:thumbsup2
:wave: Nice to meet you!!!:yay::dance3: :yay: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

11.gif

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions and also you can help others. Be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice day. :)

Hello, my name is Rhonda, and I am brand new here...I have no idea where or how to start. Can anyone direct me to where to begin?? We are planning our first tirp for Jan. 2010. And I have tons of questions...ANY direction would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

Hi Matt and Hope-- congrats on your wedding!!!

Rhonda, can you be a bit more specific?

For example, why not go to the Resorts board and post any resort questions you have? Be as specific as possible about what you're looking for so that people can help you.

edited to add: Rhonda, you'll be sorry you asked.

I started this thread last year after I got a handle on our basic planning:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1715551

Hello, my name is Rhonda, and I am brand new here...I have no idea where or how to start. Can anyone direct me to where to begin?? We are planning our first tirp for Jan. 2010. And I have tons of questions...ANY direction would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

Just start reading. The Theme Parks...board has lots of great info. Go through the boards and see what they are about. That's what I did not do at first and I missed out on some good info. The photography board under Just for Fun gave me ideas of different pics to take. It is just amazing what you find here. Then as someone said, ask questions. You may get different opinions and that's great too. Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter