New Member from Knoxville

KnoxDisney

Earning My Ears
We are heading for Disney Oct 06' Our first trip. My son will be 9 and my daughter 5. Doing a lot of reseach to try to have the best time possible. Any info you can provide would be great! :flower:

It was recommended to me to do a lot of planning, so in my spare time I will be planning. We are thinking about the Halloween party one night. Any recommendations on a character lunch for my daughter?

We are planning to stay at POR ~ looks beautiful. Any pros and cons?

Thanks for all the info! I love this site :banana:

:hourglass :jumping1:

Hey KnoxDisney!

We, too, are from Knoxville. Might we know each other? PM me, if you are interested in finding out. We are headed to the World this year, 9/29 - 10/05. :cool1:

Probably not. We moved to Knoxville from Michigan 2 years ago. Am loving it here and have no desire to go back. We live in West Knoxville.

Lori :flower:

Welcome to the DisBoards.............
dining_chatter.gif

Welcome to the DIS boards. We live in W. Knox also. Moved here 18 yrs ago and now it is home. Heading on the DVC members cruise in 5 days yahoo!! Will spend a couple of days at SSR before cruise and BCV after. You will have a wealth of information by the time you go in October.

TENNDVC :hourglass

Hi from the other side of the state! :wave2:

Have fun planning. You'll be glad you came here. It is a great resource and there are so many generous people here.

Welcome from about an 1 1/2 hrs drive away. Have any questions just ask, the people here are very helpful.

Welcome, I live in Morristown, about 45 minutes up the road. You will love this board! We just got back from our trip end of July. This board was tons of help. And you are right to plan, makes the trip go so much smoother.

Welcome again :cool1:

Vickey

1971 Off site
1988 Off site
2005 Old Key West

Welcome KnoxDisney!! I am in Johnson City, not too far down the road!!!
There is a lot to learn on these boards!! Have a great time planning your trip, we are leaving in 28 days!!!! :cool1:
Hi to all the other Tennesseans!!! :sunny:

Hi all!!

If you look about 45 minutes south of W. Knox you will find me and my family!!

We live in Madisonville.

We head to the world anytime possible, so if I can help, let me know!!!

Welcome to the boards!!! I got sooooooo much information from this site and these great boards. I am currently planning a trip for late 2006!!! Planning is almost as fun as the actual trip!! :cool1:

I am from Tennessee as well. A little town called Rutledge, famous for those Grainger County Tomatoes.

Hello to all the other Tennesseans.

Go Vols!!
merryg :wave2:

Hello to all fellow Tennesseeans. I live in Oneida, about 50 miles NW of Knoxville. We are headed to Disney Dec 4 - Dec 10. We are looking forward to all the Christmas decorations and MVMCP!!!

We are only a little more than an hour from Knoxville, in Bristol! Welcome to the boards!!

Hi! I live in Knoxville too and will be at WDW Sept.3-10! :cool1:
Lots on good info on the DIS! :love:

merryg, Glad to see Rutledge represented. My best friend lives there too. Gotta love them Grainger county maters.

tng, We leave for SSR on Friday can't wait!! Are you driving or flying?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter