New March 2017 Check In thread

Please add my family to the list...March 12-16. Basically a first trip for all of us! I am writing a PTR if anyone wants to follow along on the planning...link in signature below.

Finally able to book the MSEP dinner package for March 23. Been watching the calendar for WEEKS and just yesterday the dates popped up, but with nothing available. Today I was able to snag an early dinner(which was what I wanted).

Hi, I enjoy reading everyone's plans. We will be there March 15 to 17, staying at the Residence Inn Maingate. I have a Tortilla Jo's dinner reservation for Thursday the 16th. Happy planning!

Finally able to book the MSEP dinner package for March 23. Been watching the calendar for WEEKS and just yesterday the dates popped up, but with nothing available. Today I was able to snag an early dinner(which was what I wanted).
Strange, it still isn't working for me! I'm trying for March 22.

We'll be taking my son and his friend to the parks for his 10th birthday from 3/17 to 3/19.

We are staying at the Portofino for the first time.

March 4-10: Daughter (8), wife and I for 5 days in the parks. Staying at the Grand Legacy for the first time. Reservations for dinner at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen and an appointment for DD at Anna and Elsa's Boutique.

My husband and I stayed there in 2010. It was an option this time but HOJO won.

This time for DL, we were eating lunch out & asked what he wanted to do for spring break. He said it would be cool to go to DL. We said ok let's go. (Already had it planned). He said "Cool" and turned back to the sports game he was watching on tv. :confused3 I give up.

When we told DD about the trip on Friday night it was almost got the same reaction until she realized I said Disneyland and then it was the reaction we were all hoping for - she was jumping up and down while going around in a circle. My dad got it some of it on video. Now I get 6 weeks of "I can't wait until we go to Disneyland." I don't mind it though, it's lots of fun. I've enjoyed coworkers stories of telling their kids. My favourite is the coworker where she had Disney themed backpacks each with a stuffie of their favourite character and was going to give them on the way to airport that morning - under the premise of a doctor's appointment instead of going to school. Then the night before, they were checking their passports and they were all expired. So they rushed and got pictures, filled out the forms and got the passports. They still made their flight but the surprise was not the way the mom had planned.

@CindyLouWho - Monday, March 26's schedule is out and there's fireworks!!!

I'm still trying to decide on our airport transfer. I thought I had decided and then saw that I had enough points through my work's employee recognition program to book Execucar transfers both ways. I could book Karmel that way too but I can only find rates from the hotel to the airport. I think I'll go for Execucar as it will be a nice treat after 11 hours of travel on the way down.

Yeah, looks like fireworks will be all week! Still debating AO MSEP meal for preferred seating at the parade. In which case we would keep our butts there & watch fireworks from the same spot.

Still can't find any availability for AO last week of March. Not one day, any time. However you can book for today, openings available. Makes me suspicious of a glitch. Seems a bunch of March/April opened up all at once, which hadn't been the case previously.

Getting frustrated with Disney website. Earlier this morning I could see the calendar thru 3/28. Now every time I try I get the "someone ate the page" message. :(

Getting frustrated with Disney website. Earlier this morning I could see the calendar thru 3/28. Now every time I try I get the "someone ate the page" message. :(

HATE that page, as cute as Stitch is! I'm guilty of spending so much time on the Disneyland website that if I delete cookies the page will cooperate again.

My DD & I will be there 12-16, with 3 days at the parks. My second trip to DL (first one over 20 years ago) and her 1st. We are staying at the Park Vue Inn. As regulars at WDW I don't mind walking and PVI seemed quite close. I can't wait.

Yeah, looks like fireworks will be all week! Still debating AO MSEP meal for preferred seating at the parade. In which case we would keep our butts there & watch fireworks from the same spot.

Still can't find any availability for AO last week of March. Not one day, any time. However you can book for today, openings available. Makes me suspicious of a glitch. Seems a bunch of March/April opened up all at once, which hadn't been the case previously.

I'm tempted do the AO package. I'm just not sure I want to watch the fireworks from there. I really want the castle view but I don't know if I want someone to save a spot for hours and the later show just isn't an option.

Which Internet browser are you using? I found when I switched from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome, I rarely see Stitch.

I'm tempted do the AO package. I'm just not sure I want to watch the fireworks from there. I really want the castle view but I don't know if I want someone to save a spot for hours and the later show just isn't an option.

Which Internet browser are you using? I found when I switched from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome, I rarely see Stitch.
I'm on an iPad so it's safari. After I cleared all the cookies, it works better. But that also cleared/closed the multiple windows I had open to pages about Disney stuff

Woo hoo! Hours are finally up for the first day of my trip! It's getting closer!

I understand how you feel. The last day of my trip was posted today. Now I just have to wait for the all entertainment options to fill in. The big ones for me are the times for Frozen and Disney Junior. I want to do things like the parades and WOC on different days. I think we're going to combine for certain are the fireworks and MSEP.

Decided we couldn't do a Disney trip without a character meal so we've added Storytellers breakfast to our itinerary. It will our first time eating there. Just 2 weeks to go, we're so excited!

I was just able to book AO MSEP for the 28th online at Disneyland.com. Dates & times were finally available. Yah!! We are getting so excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter