New Indiana Jones film out in 2018?

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
There's a lot of speculation on the net today that the next Indiana Jones film will be released in the later part of 2018 and may star Harrison Ford & Chris Pratt.

Had not heard this rumor about MGM/Hollywood Studios before, as posted on Theme Park Tourist.

"It's a certainty that this park is getting a new name, but one thing that has not been confirmed but has been strongly rumored is an overhaul of the current entrance and parking structure. While we know that trees have already been cleared for a new road leading to Disney's Hollywood Studios' current parking lot, there might be more than a new road in the works here.

Some sources suggest that the actual park footprint will expand into what is currently the parking lot, with either the park entrance moving forward or the current Echo Lake area expanding as part of Star Wars Land. The rumor goes on to state that a parking garage will be erected to deal with the loss of much of the current parking area. "

http://www.****************.com/new...nents-total-reboot-disney-s-hollywood-studios

What about Shia Lebouf? I mean he's so believable as Indiana Jones, all 5'8 150lbs of him lol

I'm a big fan of the movies and am thrilled about Chris Pratt! I've been a big fan since Parks and Rec.

What about Shia Lebouf? I mean he's so believable as Indiana Jones, all 5'8 150lbs of him lol
He's had some rough patches and in the last film they made he was Indiana Jones' long lost son. So I don't think him as the new Indiana jones would work out so well.

He's had some rough patches and in the last film they made he was Indiana Jones' long lost son. So I don't think him as the new Indiana jones would work out so well.

At the end of the fourth movie, Indy marries Miriam and as they walk out of the church his hat goes flying and right into the hands of his son (Shia). It was a symbolic gesture as if the torch was being passed now that he has settled down. But just as he tries it on, Indy grabs it and places it on his head as if to say that no one will ever replace him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter