New here

angelsmith52

Mouseketeer
I guess this is where I start! I am planning a trip to WDW next April. Paulasue told me about this board and how great the information is here!!! I am excited about going and taking my children (see siggy) before "the magic" goes away. (it may be to late for my teen but I hope not!!!)

This is a GREAT place to find out just about anything you want to know. I've only been to WDW once, but I feel like I know so much about it because of the wonderful people on this board. I love it! I'm here EVERYDAY! Everyone is so willing to share information and no one makes you feel like an idiot for asking even the simplest of questions. Welcome!

welcome to dis... I think your going to have a great time and I dont think your teen will miss out on any of the magic... I think she will have her own kind of fun and love every minute of it!:)

ENJOY! :goodvibes

WELCOME to the Dis! You'll find LOTS of information to help make your trip as magical as possible!! I personally became addicted to the trip report section right away :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter