New guidelines - November CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
GONE I have a BOG breakfast at 9:35 for 4 on 11/7. PM me if interested. Please read the first post and do not clutter up the boards with chatter. Coordination can only be made thru PMs. If you do not have enough posts for PMs, then please go to another thread to increase your post count.

Thank you,

Last edited:
There's been a 7:10-20 Crystal Palace on 11/19 hanging around for a while now for 2. It IS a party night.

Okay friends, we finally got Minnie's with F! on our HS day, so I have some reservations to release. I'm a stickler for the rules--I'll coordinate with the first person to contact me via private message (click on my name, then press "start conversation") for each reservation. I've also had some troubles with coordinating for this trip, but I promise to do my best to help you get the meal :)

Cancelling:
8 November: Mama Melrose with F!, 11:45 am, party of 3
8 November: Sci Fi Dine-In, 4:05 pm, party of 3
8 November: Minnie's Holiday dinner at Hollywood and Vine (no F!), 7:45 pm, party of 3
11 November: Minnie's Holiday dinner at Hollywood and Vine (no F!), 5:15 pm, party of 3
11 November: Minnie's Holiday dinner at Hollywood and Vine (no F!), 7:40, party of 3

I'm dropping Minnies holiday holiday and vine for the 7th. Must do it now to pick up another . 4:15 for 3
Whoot!! Whoot!! I rushed as soon as I read this. Got it! Now I don't have to go on our MVMCP night. Since I have the 7th now I have an 8th at 4:25pm for 3 people with F for Minnie's Holiday dinner to release now. Pm me if you're interested.

Last edited:
I got a Minnie's Holiday with F! that I needed!:woohoo: Does anyone need my H&V Minnie Holiday Dinner w/o F! on 11/9 @6:10pm for 2? Please PM to coordinate. :)

Last edited:
Just cancelled Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood and Vine (no F!)6:15 p.m. on Nov. 7 at 6:15 p.m. for 4 guests. Sorry, had to drop it to get a slightly earlier time. Good luck!

Cancelling a BOG dinner for 4 on 11/17 at 4:55 pm. PM if you're interested in coordinating. GONE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter