New from Michigan

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome!! no worries though...I am already addicted! :rotfl:

Welcome!

My DH is from MI and an avid Lions supporter. He boasts about them being a record breaking team. I think it is a much better way to look at it, at least they made some kind of record!

However living in VA he gets comments on the time on his Lions gear. Mostly people teasing him. He grew up there and will always support his team, win or lose!

We grew up in Ohio and are HUGE Cleveland Browns fans. We get the same teasing all the time so we know how it feels.

Welcome... to your new home away form home....

My inlaws live in Traverse City.... its really lovely... we go an visit in August each year...

We grew up in Ohio and are HUGE Cleveland Browns fans. We get the same teasing all the time so we know how it feels.

My family was originally from Cleveland, to this day they are die hard Indians and Browns fans with second being Tigers/Lions.

So, I was born where you were from and grew up near where you are now...
Small World.

Welcome from another Michigander! I live near Saginaw. We are headed to Disney in April. I can't wait to get out of the cold and enjoy some Florida sunshine!

Hi Everyone!! I am new to the site(Although I have been lurking for a couple weeks). I am so glad to have found this!!! Me and my family are going to Disney in 3 weeks and we can't wait!!! :cool1: My name is Jennifer and I have a husband named Ron and 2 kiddies Holden who is 7 and Sarah who is 3.

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions. Where do you stay?

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

Thank Everyone!

What part of Michigan are you all from?? We live on the West side in Holland.

I live in the Monroe area but work/go to college in Dearborn and am looking into getting a place in that area soon.

Hi, I'm a Newbie Michigander too! My DF and I are going in June for our Honeymoon! So glad that there are lots of Michiganders on here! :)

Hi Everyone!! I am new to the site(Although I have been lurking for a couple weeks). I am so glad to have found this!!! Me and my family are going to Disney in 3 weeks and we can't wait!!! :cool1: My name is Jennifer and I have a husband named Ron and 2 kiddies Holden who is 7 and Sarah who is 3.

We wish You and Ron have a great time there. We just cannot wait to be there too.. Me and my wife.. I could see the excitement written all over your post..

Hello and welcome-from still another Michigander! And I'm a new member too-I've been lurking on these boards for the last several years, and finally joined today! And it's true what so many others have said-these boards are addictive-and all the information I've learned here is priceless!!

(hopefully I will be booking my next trip soon...hoping for May..fingers crossed...:banana:

Hello fellow Michiganders! I too am from America's high five and live in the Canton/Plymouth area. I actually just found this site 2 days ago while doing research for my financial analysis project for class. I can see myself spending a lot of time here already :thumbsup2. A little about me, married, have a 1 year old (my wife and I are itching to take her on her first Dis trip). I've been a huge Dis fan since I was a kid and I even have a sister that was a stage performer in front of the castle! Looking forward to becoming a new part of the crew here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter