NEW Friends & Family Discount Offer 3/19

I would love a friend, however I think I would rather work at Disney and be somebody's friend! Lol

A question for the OP....did you get the idea that this CM F&F discount is staying? In other words, it's not just a one-time deal?

F&F discounts have been around for a very long time. The % off varies, just like any other discount. CMs are limited to only a few per year. That is all the details I know about them. I am not a CM, and do not know one personally, but I do know those couple details.

You can call the number on your confirmation email and make the changes yourselves. The cast member no longer needs to be involved after your room reservation is made. You will need your reservation number.

You can call the number on your confirmation email and make the changes yourselves. The cast member no longer needs to be involved after your room reservation is made. You will need your reservation number.

Thanks for the info. I sure hope I get that 50% discount!! I'll try tomorrow.

We need a buddy system where those on the codes/discounts threads can be paired up with someone on the CM forum LOL. Not really sure what's in it for the CMs though.....hmmmmm, need to make this an even friendship :)

Do you know what the dates are for the F&F discount? DH has a friend who has offered to book for us, but I'm trying to figure it all out. We want to go in October.

Thanks for the info. I sure hope I get that 50% discount!! I'll try tomorrow.

An update...I spoke with a super-nice CM this morning and he applied the new Friends and Family discount for us!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2
So excited to get more "help" with our reservation, and thanks to the PP who suggested I could do it myself. :worship:

If anyone out there would like to "friend" me too for our upcoming September trip that would be amazing:)

It is only for friends and family of cast members. I believe it is available any time of the year except during some peak holiday times.

thanks aaarcher!!! That's what I needed to know! (I see you clarified at the same time I posted my follow up question!)

Does anyone know if you can add the dining plan or do you have to pay oop for food?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter