New FD Bounceback is out

Since we decided to spend a bit of money (to save more!) and head down for 2 nights in September in order to book the BB the kids and I have decided to do some resort hopping and then make a decision on where to book. We plan on checking out and comparing CBR and CS since we want a moderate for sure. I hope we can get a glimpse into actual rooms along with checking out the pool, food court and general ambiance of the resorts. I must say it's kind of fun to plan a recon trip!

Thanks for the reply, do people who stay in the campsites get the offers for the bounce back at the hotels?

OK, this really sucks if those are the dates. They now have blacked out most of Sept. What happened to it being till the end of Sept? I am not happy with this. I am hoping there will be an adjustment when we get there in Sept.

OK, this really sucks if those are the dates. They now have blacked out most of Sept. What happened to it being till the end of Sept? I am not happy with this. I am hoping there will be an adjustment when we get there in Sept.

If they have as many mnsshp dates next Sept they will not need a FD promo.

I booked a campsite last week at Fort Wilderness but at the last minute wasn't able to make it to Orlando. I checked in online but never received a text, and my amazing Disney travel agent used the confirmation # to book me a bounce back free dining package for December 2017.

We are at the Poly now. But just booked BB for two weeks at Pop. We were suppose to stay there again this year but we cancled. Stayed a week at universal which no one really cared for. Came to the Poly and my oldest states pop feels like Disney. So back we go. DH is on board with a moderate next year. But the RDP and having all those ADR's never work for us.

Last edited:
Question about making modification on the BB offer:
Until when am I allowed to make modification (i.e. dates, resort, number of guests..) on my BB reservation and still able to keep the discount??
Our current BB reservation has BWI but we really want to stay at BC. If there is no availability at BC before the end of the current BB offer (9/30 or 10/31), does that mean I have lost my chance??

Until when am I allowed to make modification (i.e. dates, resort, number of guests..) on my BB reservation and still able to keep the discount??
Our current BB reservation has BWI but we really want to stay at BC. If there is no availability at BC before the end of the current BB offer (9/30 or 10/31), does that mean I have lost my chance??

I dont believe so. You can make changes to your BB as long as it is not really close to the arrival date. I would to them soon. You never know if there are still rooms available.

We are at the Poly now. But just booked BB for two weeks at Pop. We were suppose to stay there again this year but we cancled. Stayed a week at universal which no one really cared for. Came to the Poly and my oldest states pop feels like Disney. So back we go. DH is on board with a moderate next year. But the RDP,is just a
Ain't for the way we like to eat.

That's the decisions I'm trying to go with. DH and I stayed at CBR and we liked it a lot. We are taking our GS (who will be 3 at the time) on the FD trip next year and I'm considering ASM or POP too. We took him to ASM when he was really in to Woody/Buzz so that worked out well, but I'd like to try something different. We will definitely go with a bunch of TS meals so that's why I'm leaning towards CBR. But maybe POP or ASM is better with a 3 year old???? So many tough choices :ssst:

Based on availability too.

Here now and booked a FD BB for BC for August 2017! CR (GW), BC, YC, and BWI all about same price. Poly only had TPV or CL left and was more. Loved BWI but trying BC next time!

She did also offer me the RO discount for the remainder of 2016 dates but those do not work for us. And she said I could book as many BB offers I want for different dates.
I see that you list CR as Garden Wing. Were all those others for a standard room or for some other view category? Thanks!

I know nobody knows for sure how many rooms will be available, but in your opinion and past history do you expect all the values to be booked up by Oct 17 when I get there? We were hoping for value for Dec 9-15. Have you ever missed out because it wasn't available anymore?

@SPAM - no previous experience, but you may need to go up a category or be flexible with the resort. I booked July and the standard rooms were already gone so I had to book a water view.

@SPAM - no previous experience, but you may need to go up a category or be flexible with the resort. I booked July and the standard rooms were already gone so I had to book a water view.
So like a preferred room at at value or you mean up to a moderate?

@SPAM - I meant preferred, but it will all come down to dates and availability. Mods are usually a "better" deal with FD (unless you don't care about TS).

@SPAM - I meant preferred, but it will all come down to dates and availability. Mods are usually a "better" deal with FD (unless you don't care about TS).
Oh okay we could prob swing it if we needed to go preferred, we like table service just trying to go with the the most cheapest free dining option, maybe one day!

Oh my. Well this certainly changes things. I have been seeing this thread pop up for days and kept thinking "Sure would be nice to book bounceback". But we are staying at Universal this year so we can't. I just realized I booked Pop for one night over a month ago because ds and I are going to do MNSSHP while DH and DD19 go to Haloween Horror Nights at Universal. So DUH.. I will be able to book bounceback.!!!! I swear, I don't know where my brain went these days.:rotfl:

ETA) I've read every post in this thread but I am still confused.. has anyone been able to confirm that it's actually 10/31 that the FD Bounceback needs to be booked by? If it's 09/30 like the flyer in the first post states, we are out of luck because we check in on 10/30.

Last edited:
Oh my. Well this certainly changes things. I have been seeing this thread pop up for days and kept thinking "Sure would be nice to book bounceback". But we are staying at Universal this year so we can't. I just realized I booked Pop for one night over a month ago because ds and I are going to do MNSSHP while DH and DD19 go to Haloween Horror Nights at Universal. So DUH.. I will be able to book bounceback.!!!! I swear, I don't know where my brain went these days.:rotfl:

ETA) I've read every post in this thread but I am still confused.. has anyone been able to confirm that it's actually 10/31 that the FD Bounceback needs to be booked by? If it's 09/30 like the flyer in the first post states, we are out of luck because we check in on 10/30.
Everything I've read is that people have called and CMs have confirmed it goes until Oct 31st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter