New & Faster WDW Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder...

The reason the boards are faster is that threads like this with 8,000,000 posts in them were hidden/inaccessible/removed.

Flame away, but I'd take fast boards any day over long threads that don't serve much of a purpose.:rolleyes1

Since this was mentioned here.. I'll respond to it here..

If it proves that long threads are the problem, mods will close threads at a specified length and they can be restarted.

But I do know that a bunch of other changes were also made behind the scenes last night so we'll see what the Webmasters say at the end of this test.

Either way, in the meantime, until this thread reaches 10,000 posts.. it's fine.

Knox

Since this was mentioned here.. I'll respond to it here..

If it proves that long threads are the problem, mods will close threads at a specified length and they can be restarted.

But I do know that a bunch of other changes were also made behind the scenes last night so we'll see what the Webmasters say at the end of this test.

Either way, in the meantime, until this thread reaches 10,000 posts.. it's fine.

Knox
Didn't mean to come across as harsh and rain on anyones parade(or in this case their thread). It's just nice to have fast response times!:)

RE: Nice to have faster speeds..

That it is...

RE: Next Letter....

G

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!