New Fantasyland preview for passholders set for November 2012

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by crazy4wdw, Aug 1, 2012.

1. crazy4wdw

crazy4wdw DIS Veteran

All the D23 slots were gone in about 30 minutes. Certainly there are other slots/times reserved for passholders?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DCbride

DCbride DIS Veteran

I really think it is odd that D23 could get 2 passes and each APH can get 8 . They have to hold many more spaces for APH than for D23 I would think. We were all set to order then saw the new date.

4. AdelineandSidney

AdelineandSidney Earning My Ears

I really hope so. I emailed them to see if they would tell me if "limited Quantities" meant slots for APH for each advertised time. I presume the D23 waiting list is to see if any slots don't get consumed by APH ... I suppose that is possible as APH should be a much smaller crowd than D23. I think their limit of one tour per person should apply across D23/APH such that you can't get in two times. I noted that D23 could invite one guest and APH could only invite other APH. Really? Explain why APH experience is any diff than D23 and why APH can't have a guest that isn't APH like D23.

5. dlhvac

dlhvac THE BEAST

I dont think they anticipated the demand for the preview and im sad there is no dvc included in this and the notice went from preview to limited we already booked rooms now to be told its very limited im not happy disney scews up again

6. dlhvac

dlhvac THE BEAST

We were told no one got in we called if d23 got in and no AP also did not even include DVC in this Disney screws us again

7. crazy4wdw

crazy4wdw DIS Veteran

Portions of the new Fantasyland opened today!!!

8. Oglet

Oglet DIS Veteran

For a soft opening.

We have cast previews starting on the 22nd.. well thats when I reserved my time to preview it.

9. crazy4wdw

crazy4wdw DIS Veteran

Thanks for the clarification.

10. crazy4wdw

crazy4wdw DIS Veteran

Just Weird! I received an e-mail confirmation today from D23 for the fantasyland preview on 11/3. However I did not request a spot for the fantasyland preview!