New Fantasyland CM starting Nov. 19th

WellingtonR

Earning My Ears
Hello. I am employed at ESPN which means I am a Disney cast member since ESPN is owned by Disney. I have seen that the new Fantasyland expansion will be open to Cast Members starting Nov. 19th. Does that include me and my family? Does anyone know? We are heading down there the the week after Thanksgiving.

1) No, just Florida Cast Members.
2) Plus, emailed tickets are arranged only through the Hub.

So there's no chance for us to do Dumbo or Teacups or Goofy's Barnstormer?

Dumbo, the teacups and the Great Goofini (Barnstormer rethemed) are all open now to all guests. Public previews for the New Fantasyland begin Nov. 19th, so you should be able to see it during your trip.

DVC members get previews too. I have mine on Nov 5th 3 1/2 hours in new Fabtasyland. Can't wait!!!

We have friends that were there last week and they were already dong soft openings for the new Fantsayland.
The Barnstormer and Dumbo rides have been open since at least March 0f this year, so you should be able to see everything on your trip down.
Enjoy!

I just came back. They've apparently been doing random, unannounced "dress rehearsals" for the last month. The only way to know if they're doing it is to walk by the ropes at the New Fantasyland entrance and see which sign they have up. There were a number of people going in and out of there even when the "dress rehearsals are not being conducted at this time" signs were up, so I'm not sure if those were cast previews or what. The only time I discovered it to be open during my trip was during MNSSHP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!