New family members...

dpuck1998

<font color=blue>I'm innocent I tell you...innocen
to our household....

July%202008%20332_640.jpg

July%202008%20337_640.jpg

July%202008%20339_640.jpg

Grey is speedy or "speed" He is CRAZY! Should have named him Mindy :lmao:
He runs around like a mad man and likes to pounce.
Black/White is Gracie/Fluffy. DD3 names EVERYTHING fluffy, including her fish and all her stuffed animals. She named the cat fluffy but we call her Gracie. She always corrects us when she hears us say Gracie!

I'm not a big fan of cats - because I'm extremely allergic - but those two are soooooooooooo cute!! :love:

OK Don, when I get home I will have to grab photos of our new additions (as of last weekend). Your grey tabby looks just like our Frankie and we also adopted a white Calico named Molly. Both are about 14 -15 weeks old.

Congrats, they are very cute!
Daneen

I LOVE kitties! They're so cute.

Oh, and I think it would be more appropriate to call the fluffy one "Mindy"....oh, darn, just call them both "Mindy" and be done with it!

Very cute! Both my kids are also allergic to cats and it's so sad because my DD would love one. Oh well, at least they can tolerate being around our dog -- so we aren't completely petless!!! Thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

OHHH they look like babies of my kitties!! My Diva and like the grey and black and Sarah is black and white!!

What little cuties :) I love kittens! So much fun and they have so much energy.

ohhh! they are so cute! I just immagine your daughter calling everything fluffy makes me laugh! enjoy the kittens they are very sweet:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter