New Excursion?

wdwprincess03

Mouseketeer
While looking at excursions under "My Reservations" I saw a "Off Road Adventure to Jade Caverns" excursion. It's not listed on the website except when I log in. Is this a new excursion? If not, has anyone ever done this? It seems pretty neat. Thanks!

"After a 10-minute walk, take a 30-minute van ride to the heart of Cozumel's jungle. Note: Guests with back or neck injuries, heart conditions, epilepsy, and expectant mothers may not participate on this tour. Receive a comprehensive safety briefing before hopping inside your fully automatic Xrails all-terrain vehicle. Each vehicle accommodates up to 2 passengers and offers the safest and most comfortable ride through the off-road trails surrounded by lush jungle.
  • Drive for approximately 30 minutes through the jungle before arriving at the Jade Caverns system. At this botanical oasis, encounter rare species of flora before diving into the fresh emerald waters filled with stalactites formations. Your guide will be on hand to explain the history of the cavern's creation.
  • Enjoy some relaxation time in this magical place while before re-boarding your vehicle for more fun as you make your way back to base camp. A snack box and beverage will be provided during your stop.
  • Take the 30-minute drive back to the pier."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter