New England SB's -- Sept 26 - 28 crop

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by joyful1nh, Jul 9, 2003.

1. joyful1nh

joyful1nh Mouseketeer

Jul 13, 2000
    A couple of the LSS in Southern NH are running a "Scrapper's Paradise Weekend" at the Center of NH in Manchester, NH Sept 26 - 28. You can get info at Amandalinz in Amherst (they are the best!). You can also e-mail for further info.

I just signed up. I did not attend last year so do not know any specifics other than what is in the brochure. Cost ranges from $85 for one day's cropping with no room to $300 for 3 days cropping and two nights hotel.

They have some fun looking classes too -- and I happen to know the Amandalinz folks love Disney.

PM me if you sign up so we can have a mini-Dis meet!
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Beanie

Beanie ~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~

May 15, 2000
    I am hoping to be able to attend this! I have to check out the dates and figure out if this is doable for me, but I do hope to get there! :)

Thanks for the heads up! :)
  4. crazyforpooh

crazyforpooh <font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li

Aug 19, 1999
    to meet for a DIS meet.

A Scrapaholic

Keep me informed on the DIS Meet.
  5. mcnuss

mcnuss <font color=blue>Beware the Atomic Tail!<font colo

Jun 23, 2002
    joyful1nh - thanks for the information about this. I don't think I'll be able to go, but sent the info to a bunch of my non-DIS scrappin' friends.

I have never been to the LSS you recommend, but I think I am going to be taking a trip to Amherst next weekend! Have you tried Lighthouse Scrapbooking in Nashua and Salem - and now Stratham? I love that store, and their scraps and classes are fabulous. The owner is a doll. The more places to indulge my addiction, the better!
  6. paulinewdw

paulinewdw Mouseketeer

Jul 18, 2002
    I signed up for this event at the last one in February....It was a blast! I had soooo much fun and got some scrappin done also!
    We will have to meet up!