NEW Eastern Itinerary Info

DCL might just be experimenting to see if this is someting they may want to do. If they are changing the itineraries there has to be a reason. We cruised the 7nt Eastern in January and I was SO disappointed in St. Maarten. The dock area was beautiful but when we got into town I was just sick. There was garbage lining the streets from no trashs. People left coke cups, trash, spoiled food and everything else in beautiful planters, in the streets, on benches, etc. Not only was it gross to look at, it smelled like the city dump!!!!. I was not alone in my complaints to the DCl of this port. Yes....the prices are better, the people are nicer and I too would miss the Guava Lady Smoothies (Yummy). But unless they have rectified the trash can problems, I would not get off the ship again. As for St. Thomas, I get off the ship for two good reasons...
#1...Glady's Cafe: she has the best iced tea and food (especially the counch fritters) in town.
#2...The outdoor market: that is where I get all my Knock-Off designer purses for Christmas gifts, Birthday gifts and myself.
I, myself, am not a HUGE fan of the ports. I love my days at sea. Most excursions are water related and that is great for people who love the water, I am not one of them. So relaxing on the ship with a good book and good food is just fine with me. When I go on vacation I want to relax and that is just what I do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter