New dvc website and ie7 issues what's up nothing from disney!!!!

There's an option on the Member Services phone number for help with the web site. They can give you a new one-time code to link your DVC account to your WDW account. Select option 1 for Member Services, then listen for the web site option. (I can't remember, it's like 4 or 6.)

I forgot to mention that I have already linked my account and have used the site in the past.

Fixed the problem at home as I had to go in and change my compatibility views which I should not have had to do, but again, who am I to insist that the developers test and ensure it works without the member having to become technical. Anyway, cant change IE7 at work, so I will not be able to do anything during office hours unless I call member services which I thought with all the new functionality of the website they were trying to reduce call volume. Oh well,

Just want to say that there are lots of things not compatible with IE7. At my work, we inform our customers that our software is not fully compatible with IE7 as this is very old, as others have said, and is pretty much antiquated. Developers are not going to make sure their software is compatible with antiquated browsers. Developers test and ensure the software is compatible with the latest technology and IE7 certainly isn't it.

Well because my office is still on ie7 and we can't download to our office machines. And we are not alone. Lots of companies are this way.

BUT...Soon your office too will have to change. I'd say your best bet is to only access from home and do it from Chrome there.

FYI, I have used IE9 and Chrome both, and had no issues with either every time I've tried. I was making our Christmas reservations the day the new website first came online, and I had no issues then either.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter