New dvc members!!!!

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by Nomad70, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Nomad70

Nomad70 Mouseketeer

I could have sworn I already sent out a New Member shout out, but it was from my iphone and I cant remember where I sent it. :confused3 lol Anyway, DH and I decided to finally take the plunge and become members during our vacation last week. DD and I were planning a 5 day trip in December anyway, but NOW we were able to get AK Kadani w/ Savannah view!!! We are so excited! Does anyone have any information on how much the animals are out and about in December (19th-24). It can be fickle down there as far as weather, we have been there when it's in the high 30's to 40's in the am and 65* during the day, to 75* during the day. lol
    Still learning the ropes obviously. It took us 6 years to finally do this and are trying not to kick ourselves in the backside for waiting so long. Any pointers would be great. I will be spending lots of time over here on the DVC boards now. :cool1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CarolynMink

CarolynMink Mouseketeer

Congratulation & Welcome Homeparty:

When I have stayed at AKVs, the animals are usual out in about in the morning regardless of the time of the year. This has to do with their feeding patterns. There is staff at AKV dedicated to answering quests questions about the animals. I would check with the staff at the beginning of your stay. They can usually tell you where and when you will see the different animals. This is very helpful if your family is trying to mark off all the animals on the provided check sheet.

I love having my morning cup of coffee on the balcony and watching the activity. Note: I am won of those early risers - even on vacation.:goodvibes

4. supersuperwendy

supersuperwendy any happy little thought?

Welcome Home!!!

5. magicaldisney

magicaldisney DIS Veteran

6. jstarcze

jstarcze DIS Veteran

Welcome Home and Congratulations from Mickey, :mickeyjum Goofy, :goofy: and Me! :cool1:

7. jekjones1558

jekjones1558 Always happy at Disney

:welcome:Welcome Home!:welcome:
    I own at BWV but absolutely love Kidani. You are going to absolutely love your first trip. Congrats! :cool1:

8. GS for life

GS for life Mouseketeer

Us too! But we have wilderness lodge. Will be there in 2 weeks with split stay between AoA and OKW. Really hoping that we get our wait list request but not optimistic

9. AllyBri

AllyBri DIS Veteran

Welcome Home :wizard:

10. MrBean

MrBean Runnin' Dopey

Welcome home! We had a great time at Kidani back in June and are heading out for a stay at Jambo House this week. Can't wait!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

11. 333disneymom

333disneymom DIS Veteran

Welcome home!

12. marlogood

marlogood Mouseketeer

Congrats and Welcome Home! Your gonna love it!

13. Idreamodisney247

Idreamodisney247 Mouseketeer

Congratulations!!! I am new as well and I cant wait until we take our first trip as DVCers.

14. TinkandGoofy'sMom

TinkandGoofy'sMom DIS Veteran

Congratulations! AKV-Kidani is our home resort and we absolutley love it there!

15. nebdisneyfan

nebdisneyfan Earning My Ears

Congratulations! We are also owners at AKV. Our first stay at Kidani in a 2 BR savannah view villa will be in 3 1/2 weeks. Can't wait!

-M

16. Nomad70

Nomad70 Mouseketeer

Thanks for the welcome! My dd doesn't show excitement much, silly girl, but I can tell she is really anxious! She is trying to get her best friend to come with us, but she lives 3 hours away now so we aren't sure how that will work out.

17. rklives

rklives Earning My Ears

Congratulations!!!!

18. jstarcze

jstarcze DIS Veteran

Welcome Home and Congratulations from Mickey, :mickeyjum Goofy, :goofy: and Me! :cool1:

19. WilsonFlyer

WilsonFlyer <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Welcome home. Neighbor. :wave2:

20. kyle051777

kyle051777 Mouseketeer

Congrats, we have been to AKV a couple times now and absolutely love it. We are actually considering buying a contract there.
    Welcome Home!!

21. jennylyn_b

jennylyn_b Disney Fan for Life :)

Welcome home!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android