New DVC member!

northcapemaymom

Mouseketeer
We just recently bought into DVC and couldn't be happier! I convinced my husband (with very little prodding) to buy 270 points at SSR. We have been going to Disney since 1993, and we are half kicking ourselves for not buying earlier. We make the pilgrimage to "the Mouse" about twice a year. We love the fact that we can continue the trek in the future!

Many, many thanks to all of you that provide such a wealth of information about DVC and your experiences! It made our decision to join an easy one! I look forward to posting in the future. Our first official DVC vacation is during "Jersey Week" in November with our kids (DS 7, DD 4) and my parents at SSR (2BR).

Welcome Home!

Bobbi:D

PS. Maybe we can have a tiny dismeet in Cape May this summer!

:wave: Welcome home and welcome to the DIS! :earsboy:

Congrats on your new purchase....you will really enjoy it! :)

<center>
pl3.gif
</center>
<center>CONGRATULATIONS, WELCOME TO THE DIS, AND WELCOME HOME!</center>

Welcome Home! We joined last year and can't wait to take our first trip as DVC Members. And we too put off joining for several years, but hind sight is always 20/20. Don't worry about it. Just enjoy the decision you've made now.

ArRzrbk a.ka. Char

Congratulations and Welcome Home, Neighbor!

(Love your non-Disney home, too!!)

Denise::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter